Jul 6, 2003
...pompey up first

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Cheers for that 5 seconds.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
showing banner and mention of the fans for apprx 10seconds :censored: :angry: :censored: IS THAT IT?! :censored:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
That was pathetic. Thanks for nothing, Meridian.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The Famous Grouse said:
:angry: Pathetic, didnt even hear our signing :censored:

What type of pen were you using?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have BBC South East Today, anything going to be on that?

It's usually biased towards Kent.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
"tune in tomorrow, there will be a great piece dedicated to the pompey litter picker" :nono:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just timed it - including the studio intro.. wait for it

11 seconds

about 9 seconds of footage..

SORRY DID I JUST DREAM THAT ?

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Our result was even mentioned AFTER Southend's??!

Well, at least we're finding out now who we can rely on for support.

Meridian - fcuking shisters - I'll be using ITV London on Sky from now on.............or even S4C...............well perhaps not!

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Garry, I noted your apology for Sunday's missed footage of the Falmer protest, but the excerpt just shown was pathetic!! A friend of mine timed it at 11 seconds, including the intro. I think it really is about time that Meridian took the Falmer issue seriously. At this rate, the Beeb are going to get all the plaudits.

Not exactly what I wanted to say, but it had to get through the firewall.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dear Sir,

I am absolutley disgusted with the major lack of Brighton & Hove Albions sit-in protest coverage on Meridan News on the 9th of February. A grand total of 10 seconds for something that means do or die to Brighton fans up and down the country and indeed around the world. How is it a secure premiership club who have a future get minutes alone on one match yet a highly advertised, peaceful protest by a club with more fans gets turned down to a poxy 10 seconds?

At a time when this clubs future hinges on one word from John Prescott it needs all the help it can get from media coverage, which so far has been pretty decent from other sources, unfortunatley you have just stirred up alot of hatred for Merdian News coverage of our beloved club. I hope this can be rectified with thew highly publicised Flower Day (Tuesday 10th Feb) on Prescotts front door, if not then letters of disgust will be sent to management and demands of change for fairness towards clubs outside hampshire.

I hope for your sake you get it right next time and give support to those who need it.

Yours,

Marc Gravett

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here