Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mendoza's AMEX Photo Capturing Adventure 9/2/11

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
no airbourne shots this time round, but some from my visit to the field of dreams yesterday

Attachments

• DSC00593.JPG
    DSC00593.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSC00609.JPG
    DSC00609.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • DSC00622.JPG
    DSC00622.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,103
  • DSC00617.JPG
    DSC00617.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,105
  • DSC00628.JPG
    DSC00628.JPG
    255.9 KB · Views: 1,102

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
How was your presentation, mate? Did you go for the North in the end?
Yeah, enjoyed it. Nice & detailed powerpoint given by Ken Brown. Can't help but feel I would have gotten more out of it had I NOT already been religiously following every minor detail for the last year, mind! Yup, went for North stand in the end, 6 rows from the back (row U), pretty central and right by an aisle for a quick escape at HT & FT (if need be). Can't wait!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Them seagulls are going to make a horrible mess on the lovely blue roofs.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
How many (approx) are left in the North Stand?
The top 4 or 5 rows in the central block looked to be pretty much taken up (apart from the odd spare single). I can't really say much other than that as the bloke only showed a very small segment of the stand (ie the top half of the central block). Availability seems to be far better than in Upper West though, from what I've gathered (despite there being far fewer seats in the North). Providing you can book your seat soon enough you should still be able to get a seat that is central and towards the back.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
The seat is a 1901 club seat. In the portacabin, sorry... in the presentation suite!.. was another chair without arm rests. That's the regular seat... no place to rest your prawn sandwich on
I stand corrected!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
The top 4 or 5 rows in the central block looked to be pretty much taken up (apart from the odd spare single). I can't really say much other than that as the bloke only showed a very small segment of the stand (ie the top half of the central block). Availability seems to be far better than in Upper West though, from what I've gathered (despite there being far fewer seats in the North). Providing you can book your seat soon enough you should still be able to get a seat that is central and towards the back.

Cheers. Gotta wait until the 1st so hoping there will still be some left then.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pics taken 37 years to the day after my first ever Albion match. Been up there tonight for my presentation and bought my ticket. I am as excited as an excited thing can ever be excited!

Ps - Dear Mr Mod - I am in WSU so please can I have access to The Roost now?

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Pics taken 37 years to the day after my first ever Albion match. Been up there tonight for my presentation and bought my ticket. I am as excited as an excited thing can ever be excited!

Ps - Dear Mr Mod - I am in WSU so please can I have access to The Roost now?

Going Monday for presentation what is availability like in WSU still many seats left throughout or very limited to extremes of the area?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going Monday for presentation what is availability like in WSU still many seats left throughout or very limited to extremes of the area?

We got 12 together tonight (2 rows of 6) just off center but near the back (rows V & W). Basically the nearer the center you want the further back you will be. As you move out from the center you can move further forward.

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
sorry if fixtures but could someone tell me what colour all the seats will be? They aren't all black are they?

The seat is a 1901 club seat. In the portacabin, sorry... in the presentation suite!.. was another chair without arm rests. That's the regular seat... no place to rest your prawn sandwich on

But they are the VIP seats that are going in the Olympic Stadium.

and we have them for everyone..Very much FAlmer For All

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here