men moisturising - right or wrong

is it ok for men to moisturise?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Well here is the question, the wife has brought me the Nivea for men moisturiser. Well I have always been a bit of a man's man, and never been in for the poncy side, she claims it is the way of the modern man.

so it is right or wrong?

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Hey no way! off course it's fine it fact it should be actively encourage after all none of us are getting younger, ha ha you know what i mean, boyfriend! Us metrosexuals also moisturise our leather man bags and hair. Hair needs it after the straighteners have been on it. But hey your probably not there yet. Oh boy there is soo much to discover from waxing, pedicures, sack and crack flirting with boys the list it goes on, hee hee. Let us know how you get on. xxx

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Well here is the question, the wife has brought me the Nivea for men moisturiser. Well I have always been a bit of a man's man, and never been in for the poncy side, she claims it is the way of the modern man.

so it is right or wrong?
If you don't want skin like a ballbag in your 50's - tuck in.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

so it is right or wrong?
Thats the moisturiser I use and it works wonders :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I do but only as i get very dry skin

This. Never gone a day without moisturising since I was in my teens. Wouldn't touch Nivea with a barge pole though. Aqueous cream BP is the best stuff for the skin as it's got no perfume etc. in it so it isn't astringent and it's cheap as chips to boot - £1.99 for a Singing Detective-sized tub in all good supermarkets and chemists.

Now if that cheeky little post doesn't sound a little fruity I don't know what does!

:amex:

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I have been moisturising for years, see it works wonders !!

face.jpg

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes - I love a man who takes care of himself and taking care of your skin isn't something to be embarrassed about....as long as you're not spending hours in front of the mirror poncing about then yes - go for it!

(would echo the sentiments about aqueous cream above - as an all over moisturiser you can't beat it - bit think for the face but everywhere else - fantastic)...

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hell yea I do that stuff, always suffered from dry skin, and can certainly notice how dry my skin gets if I don't moisturise after a shower, I suppose I take it a step to far in the sense I moisturise my arms after, and have hand cream, but I don't care cause my skin feels soft after!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here