Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men are horrible

Dec 29, 2011
So basically i'm on holiday and I met this lovely lad who was also holidaying at the same place with his parents. I made a big thing of giving him my number (I took his phone and sent a message to myself saying "I love you") and we were also talking on Facebook sometimes.
Basically to cut a long story short we got 'intimate' (don't ask questions please) in a pool and then the bastard just left really quickly and didn't even say bye. What makes it worse is that I think he was called away by another woman :(

He still hasn't text me and I think he might have been one of those "finger her then forget her" type of guys which really pisses me off because I thought he was different i really did :(

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So basically i'm on holiday and I met this lovely lad who was also holidaying at the same place with his parents. I made a big thing of giving him my number (I took his phone and sent a message to myself saying "I love you") and we were also talking on Facebook sometimes.
Basically to cut a long story short we got 'intimate' (don't ask questions please) in a pool and then the bastard just left really quickly and didn't even say bye. What makes it worse is that I think he was called away by another woman :(

He still hasn't text me and I think he might have been one of those "finger her then forget her" type of guys which really pisses me off because I thought he was different i really did :(

Your a guy....sort your problems out with a counsellor!!

You clearly have issues if you think you are female......

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
l_116381_0240515_02d2d81e.jpg

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Well thanks for sharing that sad story with us all - obviously some sort of wind up - man pretending to be woman receives no text following chance encounter in swimming pool.

Not exactly fifty shades of Grey is it ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Did you try it on with his dad? if not you cannot cast aspersion

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Perhaps the guy got a shock in the pool when he was expecting to get his hands on a badly packed kebab but ended up with a palm full of meat and two veg. The Speedos should have been a clue though to be fair.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I suspect a 50 page bodice ripper coming up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here