Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Medical advice, help needed

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This may sound silly but my feet slope inwards meaning the soles of my shoes slope and the inner bit wears down quicker then the outside. This means I have to constantly buy new shoes because my soles wear down quicker. Does anyone else suffer from this and what can I do about it?
Please help, I have nearly ruined my Lambretta bowling shoes for good.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Get some specially made.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
kevinsmith said:
COBBLERS

When your heels wear down you can get a cobbler to restore them to there former glory

Been doing that as a last resort.
Anyone know of any inlays etc I could get made? or where would do this?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
have you been thieving from the tenpin bowling alley ? I thought that went out of fashion circa 1983 :lolol:

try wearing dessert boots . . ..the crepe rubber soles wont wear out half as quick

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Chiropodists or podiatrists as they are called nowadays.

They can make all sorts of implements to put in your shoes to correct feet.

Consult a proper one. Ask at your doctors for the name and tel no of a reputable one. There may even be one attached to the practise.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had that problem until my late teens. And to a small extent i probably still do rest heavily on the inside of my feet.
I'm afraid i just got better without any particular medical help, but i know how you feel.
Get some shit shoes to wear while you walk places and then pop the good ones on when you arrive.

Sorted.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
zefarelly said:
have you been thieving from the tenpin bowling alley ? I thought that went out of fashion circa 1983 :lolol:

try wearing dessert boots . . ..the crepe rubber soles wont wear out half as quick

Im a mod so own desert boots as well as my red white and blue (paid for) bowling shoes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here