Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

me and my mates trip to the nimby village(just like kev)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
me and biscuit had a lovely day today as we went to falmer village with our camaras. we strolled to the pond and did not feed the ducks. we talked to a nice lady who was gardening and she didnt want falmer which wasnt nice. we then talked to the vicar who was tall. he was busy. we talked to the angry postman and got strange looks that i just cant describe. we then went to the shop and i bought an apple for 10p. it wasnt delicious because i didnt eat it. we kicked it around which was fun and filmed that too. so my advice is if u want to go to nimby village with biscuit then i recommend it as it is lovely and full of cars

the end :)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Has anyone ever seen a customer in The Swan?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Only teasing.

Out of interest when is your documentary film going to be finished?

How about a NSC screening with a £1 admission fee for Alive and Kicking?

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
fatboy said:
there was two. we interviewed the owner and a customer who WANTED falmer. we filmed the two of them arguing! it was brilliant!

richie-we were considering making a feature length version but of course we are focusing on our coursework version in the mean time...you never know though! film should be finished within 3 weeks with ease

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why do you not hold a public screening in a pub or something? I would come down. You could ask people at the club to come and pass a change bucket round for a collection or even charge people a couple of quid. I am sure a fair few people from here would attend.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Richie Morris said:
Why do you not hold a public screening in a pub or something? I would come down. You could ask people at the club to come and pass a change bucket round for a collection or even charge people a couple of quid. I am sure a fair few people from here would attend.

ill consult young biscuit about this possibility. good idea though

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I dont mind lending a hand if you want someone to make some posters or advertise it etc and I am sure the programme would do a little bit on it at a home match.

I think it would be a very good evening and be nice for the pair of you after all your hard work.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
fatboy said:
Is it a beastiality village then?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Richie Morris said:
I dont mind lending a hand if you want someone to make some posters or advertise it etc and I am sure the programme would do a little bit on it at a home match.

I think it would be a very good evening and be nice for the pair of you after all your hard work.

Don't rely on Richie for the posters they will come out the day after the screening.

Only joking :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
it as it is lovely and full of cars

the end :)

Not for much longer. They're banning the outside world prestty soon. Only tractors and Morris Minors may enter.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Re: Re: me and my mates trip to the nimby village(just like kev)

Rangdo said:
Not for much longer. They're banning the outside world prestty soon. Only tractors and Morris Minors may enter.

a lady we interviewed kept saying they were going to put yellow lines in. we asked how much hassel people parking would cause and she said the placew would be full of cars. we then looked around and realised there was no spaces for any cars left. a lady looking for a space was circling the vilage over and over.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Re: Re: me and my mates trip to the nimby village(just like kev)

Rangdo said:

Not only that, but they are planning on transporting the whole village back to the 1950's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here