Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McShane wins Albion player of the season award - AGAIN

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds a feck of a sight more enthusiastic than he was when he won it down here :lol: :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Icy Gull said:
Sounds a feck of a sight more enthusiastic than he was when he won it down here :lol: :clap:

Funny that. He was interviewed in Four Four Two mag at the beginning of the season.

Proudest Achievement to date? : Winning player of the year in my season on loan at Brighton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WATFORD zero said:
A player, much like leon knight, who has got what he deserved :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Didn't he play against Leon when Leon was at Barnsley earlier this season. Seem to remember they had a few words or summat?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Good luck to Paul and I hope he gets into the Prem.
A good player. My Baggie friend thinks he's great.

He's not too happy about the play off tickets. I quote:

"33,000 tickets for the play off game out of 90,000 is a disgrace.

prices range from £32 to £72 with most available seats in the £48 or £60 price range."

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Well done! Is he only on-loan for them for this season?

If they do go up then it will be good for both him and west brom if he stays for another year

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There is a question and answer session with him on the WBA site

Q6: Who is simply the best practical joker?

PM: Brighton midfielder Charlie Oatway. He's just unbelievable. There are no limits to some of the jokes he comes out with. He's harsh and he doesn't care. He used to crack me up in training everyday and I used to love going in because he was there.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kenhead said:
Well done! Is he only on-loan for them for this season?

If they do go up then it will be good for both him and west brom if he stays for another year

No, they bought him/got him on a free. He is their player.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
wasnt he part fo the deal which took the WBA keeper to old trafford, and good on him, great player :clap2:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
RM-Taylor said:
:clap:

Well done to the lad, a Brighton legend.

He's hardly a "LEGEND" is he!

Even though he is deffinatly one of the most gifted players ive seen wear the stripes in recent years,the word legend is used far too easily today.

People like Ward,Zamora,Reinelt and Mayo are legends,McShane - great player that he is - is not a Brighton Legend.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:
He's hardly a "LEGEND" is he!

Even though he is deffinatly one of the most gifted players ive seen wear the stripes in recent years,the word legend is used far too easily today.

People like Ward,Zamora,Reinelt and Mayo are legends,McShane - great player that he is - is not a Brighton Legend.

He is a 'legend' for the 2005 Pal*ce game. Enough said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here