Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Only if we can get him for free

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • No, we have Hinshelwood, El Abd, Lynch and Tommy Elphick - no NEED

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I think centre back is the one part of the squad where we actually have a bit of depth, and where we can easily get loan cover if needed. It would be nice to get him, but there are more important signings to be made in the close season.

1. New left back if Lynch is sold
2. New central midfielder
3. New creative midfielder that was never replaced when Currie was sold.
4. New forward or two if GNW does not sign.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
yes - he is probably the leading candidate for player of the season, so there is no doubt you need someone like him

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Would love to sign him but if we don't its not the end of the world. Quite looking forward to Hinsh and El-Abd at the back next year.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'd love to sign him but it's not going to happen. He wants to prove himself at United and if not he'll go to a better club than us.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Would love to sign him but if we don't its not the end of the world. Quite looking forward to Hinsh and El-Abd at the back next year.
The lack of height in that partnership worries me. Of course signing McShane doesn't really solve that problem.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:
The lack of height in that partnership worries me. Of course signing McShane doesn't really solve that problem.

I would say that Hinsh and El-Abd are both pretty good in the air, I rarely see El-Abd lose any headers.

Turkey said:
I'd love to sign him but it's not going to happen. He wants to prove himself at United and if not he'll go to a better club than us.

Yes. He's a foregone conclusion - much more interest centring around GNW I feel.

1066gull

Yes we need him.

Both commercially for the club and on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here