Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McNulty in squad for Shoreham

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
:whistle: :bigwave:

Gotta look after the pennies. Any news on T20?

Beer money. Rang up about 1 on coach instead of 2, then to forwarded and left a message, but had to go out so they might of contacted me might not of. I'll try first thing tomorrow, they must have ONE f***ing SEAT on all the coaches. If not I'll go in your suitcase.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Beer money. Rang up about 1 on coach instead of 2, then to forwarded and left a message, but had to go out so they might of contacted me might not of. I'll try first thing tomorrow, they must have ONE f***ing SEAT on all the coaches. If not I'll go in your suitcase.

:laugh: There'll have one seat, dont worry.
Should be a good trip, I doubt I'll watch the other 2 games though, if Sussex lose.:yawn:

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
:laugh: There'll have one seat, dont worry.
Should be a good trip, I doubt I'll watch the other 2 games though, if Sussex lose.:yawn:

Must do, fingers crossed, if not I wont be happy with Sam. What go back? Or get too smashed to be vaguely aware of the matches. We'll do Northants anyway, well confident.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Must do, fingers crossed, if not I wont be happy with Sam. What go back? Or get too smashed to be vaguely aware of the matches. We'll do Northants anyway, well confident.

Get a sherbert into Birmingham, and have a few bevvys. :guns: But, as you said, it wont happen. :wink:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
great to see him getting minutes, each one can only be an even bigger positive for us!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
do u know the way from the station?

out of the station head North, first right down Gordon Road, turn left at the very end, then right at the traffic lights down Middle Road, keep walking until you see a big open area to your left behind a chainlink fence, the ground is across this open area. 10min walk

cant go tonight and abit gutted as BHA in my hometown, but im off to a punk gig which is better!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
or if you're hungry go South from the Station, first left, all the way to the end at McDonalds for some crappy burger. Follow that same road over the crossing back to the traffic lights mentioned above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here