• Out

Votes: 70 66.7%
  • Shake it all about (a fence)

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
can we have reasons from people who say yes, and because who else is there is not a reason

Rookie said:
can we have reasons from people who say yes, and because who else is there is not a reason

Who else is there :wave:

It's all been said ten million times

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
IN because I'm giving him till Xmas to turn it around.

Although I cannot see that happening now as we have once again failed to sign a target man.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Ice Man said:
IN because I'm giving him till Xmas to turn it around.

Although I cannot see that happening now as we have once again failed to sign a target man.
NEVER MIND

THERES ALWAYS JANUARY

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Ive said all along that he should be given until Xmas and if we are not in the top 5 by then then sack him, BUT if he cant manage to convince players from in some cases two leagues below us to join the club then maybe he should go now.

Im f***ing annoyed. :angry:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
These polls are starting to get a bit boring now im afraid, theres dozens of them , and in all honesty they do nothing, some want to keep him, some dont, we know that already, same old shit :shootself

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
im still sticking with him for now. but today has pi**ed me off a little. we desperatly need replacements in the squad and it seems mcghee cannot attract anybody. i will give him to xmas also and if we dont improve then he must go.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
In. The club & everything about it ia a complete & utter shambles. I don't believe that anyone could do a better job under the circumstances.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
hitony said:
These polls are starting to get a bit boring now im afraid, theres dozens of them , and in all honesty they do nothing, some want to keep him, some dont, we know that already, same old shit :shootself

Well they do actually, they let people like Vulture swear and show how childish they are but that in itself isn't new, clever or even relevent. Fact is you can swear and insult as much as you like but nobody who matters could care less.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Out - we need a fresh start and a manager who is prepared to stop giving the same old excuses and take some responsibility for the transfers.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1-4 at home to a team previously without a point.
A second talented striker shipped out after a falling out
No adequate replacement brought in.

Mr McGhee,
Thanks for the promotion, the first 2-thirds of our first Championship season, and some excellent sales of some relatively ordinary players. But I think it's finally time to separate. Even though it's not entirely your fault, we're left with the weakest, most threadbare squad we've had for years and morale is allegedly quite low. And the bottom line is that gates are tumbling, because no-one wants to watch your team anymore.

I hope he goes soon because at the moment, I reckon I'd still look back with fond memories for most of the McGhee years.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Well they do actually, they let people like Vulture swear and show how childish they are but that in itself isn't new, clever or even relevent. Fact is you can swear and insult as much as you like but nobody who matters could care less.
We're all childish at times, Frank! I can't see why the f*** vulture bothers you so much.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Get rid of McIBlameTheOthers and fast.

Although LI will bleat on about theres no one to replace him, and how much he loves fantasising about McGoon.

Anyone, will do. ANYONE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here