Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He must be delighted that McCammon phoned Harty last night because it deflects attention from another shit performance and three points that were there for the taking.

I must admit I thought we'd stay up, but I do expect us to take three easy points when they're on offer, and we've failed to so that. Had we won, we'd have a buffer of two points AND two clubs from the relegation spots.

Anyway, poor northern team, cold night a long way south, just sold their best player and replaced him with a carthorse, mid-table outfit already looking like they're neither going up or down this season. In that context, this draw was a shit result. Worse than Millwall IMO.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
make your mind up, yesterday you said we would lose this game as Burnley are a top ten outfit etc etc. Now it's a game we should have won?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dwayne said:
make your mind up, yesterday you said we would lose this game as Burnley are a top ten outfit etc etc. Now it's a game we should have won?
I was feeling pessimistic as I usually do before games. But in the cold light of day, it was there for the taking was it not?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
No way was that worse than Millwall, havent felt as depressed as I did leaving the Withdean that day for a long long time.

Agree that it was a must win game though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Burnley were there for the taking last night. Looking at the table (and nothing else) you might say it was a good result.

The fact is Burnley were shite and we didnt perform.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Must win?

The only must win game is the last of the season like last season, all though that was a must not lose.

All we need is more points than the bottom 3. So far so good as we are not adrift like Crewe.

This "must win" attitude will just f*** your head up and put unnecessary pressure on you, others and the players. Get a f***ing clue or a sense of perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here