Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
i cant work out whether or not he should be sacked. The guy is tactically brilliant at times (Palace/West Ham etc) and then he lets himself down with terrible decisions like Mcphee ahead of turienzo or, his insistance of switching Caroles position on the wing midway through the second half in most home games. He is still playing Paul Reid out of position a player who last year i believe was one of our most consistant performers. The Leon Knight incident is stupid and if we do get relagated we'll need him next year(let alone the fact we need him now!) He needs to sort his act out or he will get the boot before Christmas - rant over.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
until your post count is in four figures you'll find it best to post on threads started by more experienced members of the board...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Nothing to do with post count. Im only on three figures and taken seriously. However this is a stupid thread.

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Father Jack said:
i cant work out whether or not he should be sacked. The guy is tactically brilliant at times (Palace/West Ham etc) and then he lets himself down with terrible decisions like Mcphee ahead of turienzo or, his insistance of switching Caroles position on the wing midway through the second half in most home games. He is still playing Paul Reid out of position a player who last year i believe was one of our most consistant performers. The Leon Knight incident is stupid and if we do get relagated we'll need him next year(let alone the fact we need him now!) He needs to sort his act out or he will get the boot before Christmas - rant over.

Your talking out of your arse.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Father Jack said:

did you still doubt him after we beat palace - or maybe you just have the memory of a goldfish?
:dunce:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Mcghee

rogue said:
Your talking out of your arse.

Why is he talking out of his arse? Because you do not agree with him, big deal.

All the facts he have stated are true, but because it is vaguely questioning McGhee you throw insults at him, well that is really great.

But then the intelligence of Brighton fans was summed up on Saturday when somebody dared to question McGhee, it seemed easier for a few of our so called excellent fans to try and prove they were right by the threat of viollence, rather than accepting somebody elses point of view.

Is that your plan as well?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think he has raised a couple of valid points there. Reid is playing out of position is he not? Surely playing a left back at left back would balance the defence out and allow Frutos to get forward quicker as a left footer can distribute the ball better down that side.

And don't tell me you are bemused by a lot of McGhees substitutions, like bringing off Knight before THAT incident.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Re: Re: Re: Mcghee

Uncle Buck said:

All the facts he have stated are true, but because it is vaguely questioning McGhee you throw insults at him, well that is really great.

But then the intelligence of Brighton fans was summed up on Saturday when somebody dared to question McGhee, it seemed easier for a few of our so called excellent fans to try and prove they were right by the threat of viollence, rather than accepting somebody elses point of view.

To be honest i can't be bothered to explain anything to you.Your one of the few village idiots on here:dunce:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Re: Re: Re: Mcghee

Uncle Buck said:

UB it really is getting a bit boring, all this Everyone (NSC) vs anyone who questions Mcghee victim role you keep peddling on here.

The post is stupid because anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows Mark Mcghee will not get the sack by Xmas.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mcghee

rogue said:
To be honest i can't be bothered to explain anything to you.Your one of the few village idiots on here:dunce:

or perhaps its because unlike the first poster you cant say anything to back up your opinions.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

And don't tell me you are bemused by a lot of McGhees substitutions, like bringing off Knight before THAT incident.

Were you at that game? Leon was having a stinker and it certainly wasnt a bad decision.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting

Albion Dan said:
UB it really is getting a bit boring, all this Everyone (NSC) vs anyone who questions Mcghee victim role you keep peddling on here.

The post is stupid because anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows Mark Mcghee will not get the sack by Xmas.

true. but then it is also true that there is a small town mentality on nsc and the occupants seem to think their views count for the majority of fans when clearly they dont.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Albion Dan said:

What if we don't win a game by christmas, shouldn't he be sacked then?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Albion Dan said:

I do not expect or at present want McGhee to get the sack. But the orginial post raises some decent points about McGhee's style regarding playing people out of position and one game being tactically spot on the next not having a clue. But people on here start calling him a fool etc, rather like Saturday, rather than taking on board what he has to say.

Then you get people like Rogue who seem to find it easier to trade in insults. As I said after Saturday, the responses on this thread sum up a section of Brighton fans.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Valid points are NOT tolerated by the so called voice of the Albion (a certain section of NSC) maybe they should get out from behind their PC's and discover that there is a growing groundswell of opinion that a change of manager may (I said may) be something that our Chairman should be considering, not just blind faith in someone who just isnt producing the goods.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell

Albion Dan said:

That about sums up my reply.Thank you.Just appreciate what McGhee has achieved on very limited resources.If he keeps us up again then he deserves to lead us out at Falmer.At least we are a hard to to beat and when our players are back from injury we will be ok.You will see a new left back in Jan.Wait and see

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mcghee

rogue said:
That about sums up my reply.Thank you.Just appreciate what McGhee has achieved on very limited resources.If he keeps us up again then he deserves to lead us out at Falmer.At least we are a hard to to beat and when our players are back from injury we will be ok.You will see a new left back in Jan.Wait and see

Dont you get bored of peddling the same old limited resources rubbish?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here