Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee to Resgin ?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Mcghee to Resign

Just heard him on seagulls world and the bloke just sounds like he has had enough.His face looked pained and his whole actions were that of someone that was pissed off but not in an angry way but just had enough way.I think that he will resign very soon

Last edited:

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
No resign, no payoff. Sacked payoff.

Anyway, a manager can do no more than give a list of names to his chairman to buy. Is it really his fault that they didn't? I do think Dick has some questions to answer. f*** me just how many have we tried?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bloody hope so would save the club a fortune in paying him off, but really can't see him doing the decent thing can you?

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Then the fun really starts. Prehaps we can get whats his name from Lewes. He is also a Agent so we can save some money on fees.:lolol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Rookie said:
Bloody hope so would save the club a fortune in paying him off, but really can't see him doing the decent thing can you?

Even a man like Mcghee can only take a certain amount

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What league do Resgin play in? ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...where did Auntie Liz leave her handbag?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
parks said:

Anyway, a manager can do no more than give a list of names to his chairman to buy. Is it really his fault that they didn't? I do think Dick has some questions to answer. f*** me just how many have we tried?

Thats no excuse for not making the players he does have play with some dignity and passion.
A lot of people travelled a long way and paid hard-earned money to watch that shite today and why should they?
You cannot guarantee victory but the very least they can do is make sure there is 100% commitment from the players in return for fan's loyalty.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Rangdo said:
Thats no excuse for not making the players he does have play with some dignity and passion.
A lot of people travelled a long way and paid hard-earned money to watch that shite today and why should they?
You cannot guarantee victory but the very least they can do is make sure there is 100% commitment from the players in return for fan's loyalty.

Agree - it was lamentable and normally I'd agree 100% unqualified, but this lot just don't have the quality - it's a squad assembled on the cheap.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
full marks to those that travelled today.

In previous years nothing would have stopped me going to away matches but today I didn't even consider it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here