Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee NOT sacked?

Hopefully that means the pay-off is smaller. If so, top man McGhee, not trying to screw to club.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lokki 7 said:
Hopefully that means the pay-off is smaller. If so, top man McGhee, not trying to screw to club.
To be fair though what would he get? Free tickets for the new family area?

Rangdo said:
To be fair though what would he get? Free tickets for the new family area?

As his contract has a fixed term, we are obliged to pay him until it expires, ie Jun-07. If he resigns then we do not, but would probably agree a pay off of 3 months or something.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
To be fair to MM, I don't believe that he would ever try to screw the club in that way, he was an honest and hard working manager who had run his course with the club.

I wish him all the best for the future

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Wanderer said:
To be fair to MM, I don't believe that he would ever try to screw the club in that way, he was an honest and hard working manager who had run his course with the club.

I wish him all the best for the future

seconded:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks better on his cv if it says "left by mutual consent" this way he hasn't been officially sacked or resigned, which leads to further questions when he applies for Kev's old job at the KFC in Portslade. If he doesn't take that job he wont be able to claim job seekers allowance for 6 weeks though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here