Hart 5
Robinson 4
Gatting 4
Butters 3
Reid 3
Hinshelwood 2
Lynch 1
El Abd 1

It looks like we are going to be going goal crazy and thats without this main target man!

;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In another thread Kev said he has seen him play a few times and looks very good. Worth acting quickly if he does show some promise. Probably the end of Jason Dodd's chances if we were to sign him.

D

Deleted member 2719

Normandy seagull said:
no-one has mentioned that the left-back bagayoko has caught the eye???

Albert Jarret caught the eye pre season last year where is he now???

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Normandy seagull said:
no-one has mentioned that the left-back bagayoko has caught the eye???

Good news, If we sign him where does that leave Lynch? I would like to see him moved into a CB role is possible.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
Good news, If we sign him where does that leave Lynch? I would like to see him moved into a CB role is possible.

Well he has been given the No 5 shirt

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
At the end of the day Lynch is a centre half anyway and with the loss of McShane he could plug that gap and either get a start or put pressure on whoever has the shirt.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
I think after Coppell left there were rumblings that we were after a manager with World Cup experience....I seem to remember something along those lines.

I think he was lined up to replace Taylor and the press conference arranged. Wilfred arrived, made further demands, DK said no and hurriedly talked Hinsh into the job at the 11th and 3/4 hour. Urban myth or fact?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Icy Gull said:
I think he was lined up to replace Taylor and the press conference arranged. Wilfred arrived, made further demands, DK said no and hurriedly talked Hinsh into the job at the 11th and 3/4 hour. Urban myth or fact?

I think that might be FACT !!!

Something fell through for Hinsh to be given the job, if DK was gonna appoint Hinsh all the time he would have done it earlier in the summer not wait till the season had almost started.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
blockhseagull said:
I think that might be FACT !!!

Something fell through for Hinsh to be given the job, if DK was gonna appoint Hinsh all the time he would have done it earlier in the summer not wait till the season had almost started.

I was told that the deal was that Hinsh would not be sacked from the club but found another post if it all went tits up ???

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Icy Gull said:

Blimey! How the hell did I miss that one?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Icy Gull said:

Ah ha! So that is why we got Hinsh. You think we would have made sure he was ours before a press conference (if not a myth). :(

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull said:
I was told that the deal was that Hinsh would not be sacked from the club but found another post if it all went tits up ???

Your like Inch high private eye!

Which way does Hinsh dress?

;) :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
Ah ha! So that is why we got Hinsh. You think we would have made sure he was ours before a press conference (if not a myth). :(

I was led to believe he was but used the fact that it was so late in the day to make extra demands. No idea what they may have been though. This of course could be complete bollocks but no smoke etc????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here