Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCrirrick booted out in disgrace

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just KNEW this would all end in tears...this is on the Beeb.

John McCririck has left the Celebrity Big Brother house today amid stormy scenes which forced E4's live coverage to be temporarily suspended. McCririck, 68, has spent the last two days refusing to speak to the other contestants or partake in the Big Brother tasks, in protest at a lack of milk and Diet Coke in the Big Brother house. But following a bizarre attempt to reconcile with the group, the Channel 4 racing tipster became the first contestant ever to be ejected outside of schedule by the show bosses Endemol.

Cameras in the early hours of this morning showed McCririck leave his bed and wander around the Big Brother house in his underwear, whilst the other contestants were still asleep. During this time, McCririck came across a set of rubber wetsuits in a storeroom, which were due to be used in the next CBB activity the following day. The abrasive racing guru spent almost half an hour climbing into one of the skin-tight wetsuits, before taking a bag of frozen peas from the kitchen and returning to the bedroom shared by the contestants. He then caused uproar when he climbed into bed with fellow contestant and former Radio 1 DJ Lisa I'Anson, and appeared to perform a lewd act with his snorkel.

I'Anson screamed and fled the room in tears, leaving McCririck protesting that it was "only a bit of fun" and accusing I'Anson of overreacting. The other contestants did not share this view, and led by the model Caprice, called on the shows bosses to pull the plug immediately. Amid extraordinairy scenes, McCririck, still in the wetsuit, was physically restrained by several Channel 4 security men, who moved in quickly as the situation threatened to boil over. He was last seen desperately pulling the bag of frozen pea's from his crotch, before the live feed was then cut.

In a brief statement this morning, Channel 4 said: "After an incident during the early hours of this morning, it has regrettably been necessary to remove Mr McCririck from the Celebrity Big Brother house. Following discussions with the remaining housemates, live coverage will be resumed at 12.00 today, and the show will then continue as scheduled". The incident follows the early exit of Germaine Greer, who cited "unacceptable bullying tactics" by the shows bosses, making the CBB house "unbearable".

Ladbrokes have reacted quickly by making Lisa I'Anson the new favourite to win at 2/1.

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Looks like going into that house will help his career no end.

Does he still do the morning line?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
Looks like going into that house will help his career no end.

Does he still do the morning line?
mandy_blackfish.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Albion Ron threatens Easy 10s throne but then, just as the dust was settling, the MASTER bites back with immediate effect!

He was once but the learner, now Easy is The Master :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The bloke is just a big child - hissy fits and tantrums when he doesn't get his own way, pathetic. Christ knows WHAT he was thinking last night, he must have lost it completely.

:jester:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
caz99 said:
Hes a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you ask me.

Yeah, funny things to crave, diet coke and milk. I would miss Fullers London pride and football, and the wife and kids i suppose.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Or put another way Easy10 ....

"JOHN'S OUT - I can't believe it"

You do love shows where you vote people off don't you mate.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Easy is back after a recent dip in form! :clap2: :clap2: Had me up until: He then caused uproar when he climbed into bed with fellow contestant and former Radio 1 DJ Lisa I'Anson, and appeared to perform a lewd act with his snorkel.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
cry wolf etc etc

can you not get another user name for these Easy as the bat avatar gives it away

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Jesus Gul said:
cry wolf etc etc

can you not get another user name for these Easy as the bat avatar gives it away

But this is just building up to a few quality "true" stories being broken by Easy10, that we all laugh at, dismissing them as clear fakes only to find out they are true.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gritt23 said:
But this is just building up to a few quality "true" stories being broken by Easy10, that we all laugh at, dismissing them as clear fakes only to find out they are true.

...and that is why he is The Master as this sort of thing, I'm just waiting for the breaking news story of Zamoras return by Easy 10, that would be AMAZING :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here