Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCann's - NSC's Final Verdict

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
With the case being closed in Portugal and the search called off are were/are the McCann's guility of the abduction and possible murder of their daughter.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
With the case being closed in Portugal and the search called off are were/are the McCann's guility of the abduction and possible murder of their daughter.

Frankly is the whole sorry situation any business of ours now ?

can-of-worms.jpg

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Categorically not (in my opinion). The only thing they are guilty of is shite parenting.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't give a shiny shit.

Someone close the thread

If I understand the question ("are were/are"?? what does that mean, then?)
then it is a ridiculous one to ask. Nobody on here knows the answer, so you are generating a load of guessing goonery just for something to talk about.

Go away and think up something about Zamo......Vir.......Hammo......Cur..........
Oh, just go away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did 2 threads and wanted to do poll so fecked up royally. Lets close this and move on.

Taxi :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If I understand the question ("are were/are"?? what does that mean, then?)
then it is a ridiculous one to ask. Nobody on here knows the answer, so you are generating a load of guessing goonery just for something to talk about.

Go away and think up something about Zamo......Vir.......Hammo......Cur..........
Oh, just go away.

As an observation you seem to be a very aggressive young man lashing out in all directions and abusing people as a default. This is not a healthy attitude to have. I would recommend an evening of meditation at the Buddhist centre in Brighton or a relaxation course at the Evolution centre to help calm the inner turmoil you so clearly have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here