[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
looking at this thread, i'm getting the strangest feeling of deja vu

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He did his best, but he wasn't particually dangerious. McGhee did the right thing by starting Jake and Mark upfront. He didn't really have very many options.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
shaolinpunk said:
me or the thread starter ???

The thread starter I think.......

.......but all season long the park footballer is ill,injured sick (sic),but as soon as he returns,the team that has got us the points we have is changed to accommodate his curious form of tap dance one footed football,waltzes in cirles ,sad mis-use of height as evidenced by poor direction of headers and general lack of threat to any but the equally feeble.

He is dangerous.............to our league status.

Ditch him.

Quick!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
withdeanwombat said:
The thread starter I think.......

.......but all season long the park footballer is ill,injured sick (sic),but as soon as he returns,the team that has got us the points we have is changed to accommodate his curious form of tap dance one footed football,waltzes in cirles ,sad mis-use of height as evidenced by poor direction of headers and general lack of threat to any but the equally feeble.

He is dangerous.............to our league status.

Ditch him.

Quick!

Hehehe, good to see you KNEW who I was referring to, you must get it a lot.

When we stayed up last season it was mostly due to an excellent run we put in this time last year. Who was ever present in that team? - Mark McCammon. When he wasn't in the side, we started to struggle.

I'm not saying that he's our saviour, but I do want to ridicule the fact that you don't go to the matches and then put all of our problems down to one person. That just shows the level of ignorance you have.

Save the Albion! Ditch withdeanwombat as a 'fan'.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You can't blame him for us losing but let's be honest, he is shit. What's happened to Mcphee, is he injured? Id rather have him upfront with jake, at least he can run.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
DJ Leon said:
Hehehe, good to see you KNEW who I was referring to, you must get it a lot.

When we stayed up last season it was mostly due to an excellent run we put in this time last year. Who was ever present in that team? - Mark McCammon. When he wasn't in the side, we started to struggle.

I'm not saying that he's our saviour, but I do want to ridicule the fact that you don't go to the matches and then put all of our problems down to one person. That just shows the level of ignorance you have.

Save the Albion! Ditch withdeanwombat as a 'fan'.

Nope.I knew who you meant because of the ignorance of your responses.

Fact remains,without Mank McCammon reasonably well placed.With the park footballer,watch out below!

And I suppose my opinion is as allowable as the next persons....even yours.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Repugnant Toad said:
He was rather shite, sadly. .

He always has been.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
withdeanwombat said:
Nope.I knew who you meant because of the ignorance of your responses.

Fact remains,without Mank McCammon reasonably well placed.With the park footballer,watch out below!

And I suppose my opinion is as allowable as the next persons....even yours.

Nope you're WRONG.

You didn't go to the Millwall game and you then claimed it was all McCammon's fault. That was WRONG. It was obviously an IGNORANT point of view.

I didn't go today, but I doubt defeat was entirely McCammon's fault, not given our other problems. You on the other hand seem certain about it AGAIN.

Try having a balanced and reasoned opinion. Then your opinion will be as 'allowable as the next persons'

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think we all need to agree that McGammon is a hard worker and brings things to the team but isn't the next Rooney.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
DJ Leon said:
Nope you're WRONG.

You didn't go to the Millwall game and you then claimed it was all McCammon's fault. That was WRONG. It was obviously an IGNORANT point of view.

I didn't go today, but I doubt defeat was entirely McCammon's fault, not given our other problems. You on the other hand seem certain about it AGAIN.

Try having a balanced and reasoned opinion. Then your opinion will be as 'allowable as the next persons'

Ah! Problems with interpretation,understanding,or both.Well done.

McCammon plays!......Albion lose.....sigh.

Whatever you may say,or wish to assert,that is a fact.

We may not be a good team at present,but the facts show that we are better off without your hero.
Let it go.Lose him.

It'll be worth it.

withdeanwombat said:
Ah! Problems with interpretation,understanding,or both.Well done.

McCammon plays!......Albion lose.....sigh.

Whatever you may say,or wish to assert,that is a fact.

We may not be a good team at present,but the facts show that we are better off without your hero.
Let it go.Lose him.

It'll be worth it.

Given the time you posted this thread, you clearly weren't at the game and were therefore in no position to make any fair judgement about McCammon's performance, except to show off your witless uninformed prejudices (again).

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mc Cammon did what we have come to expect of him:

Won a few balls in the air
Held the ball up, not sure whether that was a good thing or not
Fellover every time the ball was on the ground.
Didnt look as if he knows that there is a a goal mouth at each end of the pitch.

Sorry may be the best we have but not good enough to keep us up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here