Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mayo For Harding?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Harding has cost us points in the last two away games. Mayo has his faults but I do not recall him costing us a game, and was superb in the last Champonship season. Take Everton's money and restore the prince of gingerness on Friday. By the way, does anyone recommend any pubs in Wolves for the 28th?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Jones for me!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think McGhee will continue to play Harding until he goes and then Kerry will be back, better than ever.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Start with Harding. It's a Friday night - all the Prem clubs interested in him will be there so he'll put in a good performance.

He'll be gone in Jan - (Personally don't blame him the money he's supposed to be on) the Ginger Prince will get his chance again then.

Jones is now playing LB in the reserves, is that right anyone who's seen the games?

Harding for Friday.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Friday will be a shop window for Harding to get himself the move that everyone reckons is on the cards. There's bound to be some scouts from "bigger" clubs there.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
If we continue with 3 Central defenders and 2 Wingbacks i would definately play Jones as left wingback and El Abb on the Right...

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Just has to be Jones,
Mayo really isn't good enough at this level.
Jones is now playing at the back again for the reserves, and don't forget, he was Southend's player of the year several times whilst playing at left back!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here