Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock

Jonny Boy

Feb 4, 2011
Best performance I have seen from him, got forward really well and linked up brilliantly with Lua Lua

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He was really good today, he got past their right winger on countless occasions making more space for Lua Lua

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
we were superb down the left,mattock and kll linked up really well.kaz is some athlete.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
/\ /\ /\

What they all said.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Please Gus do not even think about ever putting Painter in ahead of this man!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
He was brilliant tonight. Shame the competition for MOM was so tough tonight, on a normal day he would have deserved it.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Agree with all of above, he really was superb tonight and seemed to have a great understanding with Kaz

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
I'd disagree, obviously a class above going forward but very often out of position, either too far up the pitch when we're attacking or too deep when we're defending.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Thought he was great at Blackpool too....Looks really comfortable on the ball. Cuts open the oppositions defence when attacking

Dec 29, 2011
Rough edge's, but the groundwork for a great full back is there. I'd be very happy if we signed him as he has plenty of time to develop.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd prefer to see him defend against a decent side before praising him too lavishly. His defending hasn't been all that lately, though his forward play has been very good. Excellent display tonight, I would say, but I would like to see how he fares against a stronger team.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Had a great game this evening. Confident on the ball, looking good going forward, some timely defending, linked up well with KLL. Best game I've seen him play in the stripes.

Agreed. Based on not very much I have a feeling (call it woman's intuition) that he does not fully subscribe to the Poyet style - maybe that is changing.

He looks like he needs a bit more fitness - particularly at getting back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here