Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Tubbs

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We need to have a serious look at this guy (if we haven't already)

Looks a class act.

That is all.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
No we don't, we need a tall experienced championship striker who can hold the ball up.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We took a look at him a couple of years back (southampton for those of you that don't know). He's not good enough. I also played with him at Salisbury, a few games in the ressies, going back 4-6 years now. He's got a real attitude problem and would not fit in with your style of play.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We took a look at him a couple of years back (southampton for those of you that don't know). He's not good enough. I also played with him at Salisbury, a few games in the ressies, going back 4-6 years now. He's got a real attitude problem and would not fit in with your style of play.

I hate reasoned posts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not good enough for us , let Palace get mugged off for £300k

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hmm..didn't Stuart Fleetwood have a similarly impressive record at a lower level too, before he came to us?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
we really dont need another untried player for this level. the holding center forward must have experience of championship and the level of defenders we will see. i recall Tubbs was mostly anonymous in their ManU game, dont see he'd bring what we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here