Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Sparrow In Form

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
After his debut at Swindon ( which was outstanding ) I thought we had a real gem on our hands....but for whatever reasons, he hasn't quite lived up to expectations.
I thought he was very good on Monday and hope that he can keep that up and maintain a regular place.
After all, we need a goalscoring midfielder.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Matt Sparrow has a cool dog (Twitter):)

ny28955644j:iphone

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Do people think we watched the real Matt Sparrow on Monday, or was it a one off? I can't help but think that was the genuine Spadge , playing under less pressure knowing he had Bridcutt and JFC patrolling behind.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Who or what is Matt Sparrow,as he has not been a success for us . He has never been first pick and unless he can carry the Southampton form forward i am afrraid he will disappear without trace.A total disappointment ! Which is a shame because like others i thought him to be a shrewd signing at the time.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Do people think we watched the real Matt Sparrow on Monday, or was it a one off? I can't help but think that was the genuine Spadge , playing under less pressure knowing he had Bridcutt and JFC patrolling behind.

Id like to think this, my one doubt - was it because it was against 10 men?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who or what is Matt Sparrow,as he has not been a success for us . He has never been first pick and unless he can carry the Southampton form forward i am afrraid he will disappear without trace.A total disappointment ! Which is a shame because like others i thought him to be a shrewd signing at the time.

Indeed, all has been rather quiet since Swindow until yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here