Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchworn Albion shirts?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
One of them is on the www.seagulls.co.uk auction site too. No idea who wore them, but surely in those days the shirts were allocated on a game by game basis, depending on who was picked. So could have been worn by a number of different players

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Am I right in thinking that we never wore the blue and black striped sandtex shirt in a game. If so, this is a rip off.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Am I right in thinking that we never wore the blue and black striped sandtex shirt in a game. If so, this is a rip off.

I've got this one at home...We wore it the season that Doncaster went down to the conference(the year after Hereford)...the season Gritt & Wood got sacked and Horton took over and was our away shirt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

That is just a bog standard replica. You can't see if there is a number on the back and if it was a match worn shirt wouldn't there be league sposnor patches on the sleeves.

And I can only recall us wearing this at Swansea

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
That is just a bog standard replica. You can't see if there is a number on the back and if it was a match worn shirt wouldn't there be league sposnor patches on the sleeves.

And I can only recall us wearing this at Swansea

Yep, think you are right. If memory serves we got beaten 3-0 at the Vetch Field. Superphil owns the best Brighton shirt ever. I sold the Chewitt wrapper 1991playoff shirt to him on Ebay some years back. Wish I still had it ...........

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im sure we also wore the Blue and Black at Swansea away when we drew 1-1 with Nogan scoring our goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here