Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matchday Parking announcement up on club site!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
20070411-chaplin-cowboy-2.jpg

Thanks for that!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FFS he's only been with us a couple of weeks and they have already named a car park after him.

I guess John Terry will be parking there week tomorrow.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's cheaper than last season though isn't it? And is the Bridge car park ready yet?

Think they've taken the £30 off they added for travel. I've gone in Uni ... get a feeling getting out of the new one could be a bit problematic!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
IMO its still a lot of money when it costs about £3 a match parking in Lewes and for many evening matchs last season I was home in Bexhill before some had left Bennetts Field

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Looking at it on Google Maps, how would you get out of it? Seems like a long drive back to the A270 and civilisation.

Are there still spots for the Uni car park available, and if so how can you get hold of one?

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Think they've taken the £30 off they added for travel. I've gone in Uni ... get a feeling getting out of the new one could be a bit problematic!

We are going there again. Had no problems at all last season and means I can use my season ticket when I finish work at 1:30 which I wouldn't otherwise be able to

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Erm, ring the ticket office ???

Tried that and got a "no idea" response. But then again as half the time I've called them with questions I get that response I should just call back again and try someone else.

Suppose it was too much to think that it would all be online somewhere. For the amount of money that they've spent elsewhere a few thousand to sort out their online presence shouldn't be too much to ask.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The matchday parking works out really cheaply when split between a few or even a couple of folk sharing transport.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Tried that and got a "no idea" response. But then again as half the time I've called them with questions I get that response I should just call back again and try someone else.

Suppose it was too much to think that it would all be online somewhere. For the amount of money that they've spent elsewhere a few thousand to sort out their online presence shouldn't be too much to ask.

To book your space please contact the Customer Services team on 0845 873 0251

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here