Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match DVDs

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Does the club release a DVD everytime we win a game?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather that winning a game was not considered such a massive event that it deserves a DVD

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well it is a massive event as we will lose more games than we win this season.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Do you think that they will make a special shirt for the occasion as well?!

shaolinpunk said:
Does the club release a DVD everytime we win a game?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather that winning a game was not considered such a massive event that it deserves a DVD

Well, the likes of Cardiff and Hull give the opportunity for their fans to buy DVDs of any game they like.

Choice is good, innit?

You don't want to buy it? Fine.

Some of us will - because beating Premiership-bound teams like Sunderland and Leeds are the best of times for us at the moment.

And yes, it was me who suggested to Insider that we release the Leeds game, glad we have a listening club! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Off to buy it now!

Last edited:

E

enigma

I see what you mean, but in fairness beating top teams is a good scalp for us.

The main thing, is schemes like these are a good money making opportunity for the club, and this is important when we are so short of money.

In days of yore, when we were shite, one used to be able to buy videos (ahhhh, them were the days kids!) of every home game and a selection of away ones.

I wonder how many videos of the splendid 2-3 defeat against Darlington in 96 were sold ? or the 0-4 stuffing by Sheffield Wednesaday in 91

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It's just a shame it costs us 14.99 for the privelige, otherwise it's a great idea....

(i'm beginning to sound a right cheap skate here!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here