Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Day tickets next season

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
When the season tickets came down in price last season by 5% I remember saying that match day tickets also needed to be the same but for what ever reason that didn't happen.

Surely it's a must next season.

I think my south stand season ticket worked out at about £18 a match last season so on a match by match basis I think £20 would be fair.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am going to plump for a season ticket next season, I think. I normally attend with my old man, but he only makes it to 15 max as he often disappears to watch rugby/opera or stays up in London during the week, so it wouldn't make sense to him.

If I am able to get a season ticket and then purchase a matchday ticket to sit next to me, then I will do that. This season I am on course to miss two home league games and last season was the same, so I eventually pay £515 per season with no benefits. I would be able to tempt more friends (than I do now) along, but those without a real interest in football are put off by paying £24.50+ They do need to come down slightly, but without upsetting the STHs. Not easy!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'd say £22, seems to be around that mark what most teams are charging.

Please note this is just a guess and no research has been done before you all start questioning me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nah Withdean - £18

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here