• I'm not a pervert

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Caveman said:
A friend of mine owned up once, he was sitting on the toilet pulling his pud and forgot to lock the door and in walks his mum :blush:

:lolol: :lolol: :blush:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Staying at my Gran's house once, she walked in with a tray of breakfast just as I reached the point of no return. I was well covered downstairs by a huge duvet but my strange facial contortions were a dead giveaway.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I've never been caught burping the worm. However you know how the air sometimes gets trapped in a johnny and you have to give it a bit of a yank to get it off, well I had just finished having sex with an ex and was standing in the middle of my room trying to tug this rubber off the end of my old chap when low and behold mother Biehn walks in. Dear god. :blush:

Luckily it has never been mentioned.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Caveman said:
A friend of mine owned up once, he was sitting on the toilet pulling his pud and forgot to lock the door and in walks his mum :blush:

Binny? sounds like something he'd do :D

or maybe Russ hahaha that would be hilarious wind-up material :D

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Very nearly when I was about 14.
When doing my paper round if it was cold i used to hold my bollocks to warm up my hands. One morning it was pissing it down and freezing cold so when I got to a block of flats that I delivered to I decided to wait in the dry and warm my hands up.
I was feeling a bit frisky at the time and had a Daily Sport in the bag so I decided to bang one out, but just as I got to the vinegar stroke I heard a key in the door so had to put my old boy away sharpish. Luckily the old woman at the door didn't catch on to what I was doing, but unluckily i had to do the rest of my round with sticky pants. :down:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Billy the Fish said:
Very nearly when I was about 14.
When doing my paper round if it was cold i used to hold my bollocks to warm up my hands. One morning it was pissing it down and freezing cold so when I got to a block of flats that I delivered to I decided to wait in the dry and warm my hands up.
I was feeling a bit frisky at the time and had a Daily Sport in the bag so I decided to bang one out, but just as I got to the vinegar stroke I heard a key in the door so had to put my old boy away sharpish. Luckily the old dear didn't catch on to what I was doing, but unluckily i had to do the rest of my round with sticky pants. :down:

Were you cracking off over linsey dawn mckensie? Shes always in there.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
linsey%20dawn%20mckenzie1.jpg

Ring any bells (literally)? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here