Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE teams news FOR tomorrow* New SIGNING dropped

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
MY sausage NEARLY fell out of my MOUTH as I was enjoying MY Full ENGLISH including BLACK Pudding in the CLIFTONVILLE when MY sauce DROPPED a massive BOMBSHELL.

Gus is SEETHING and HAS had a MIGHTY bust up with MICHAEL Owen and DROPPED him for tomorrows TRIP to the KEEPMOAT. Gus said OWEN has been INVISIBLE on the pitch SINCE he SINGED him and unfortunately MY snout doesn't SPEAK fluent URUGUAYAN but the giste was GUS telling him to 'EL slingo your hooko back to SENOR Fergie'.

AS my SAUCE enjoyed HIS Full ENGLISH he gave me a COUPLE of TIT bits some may find INTERESTING. HE expects TERRY Connor to BE appointed manager OF Wolves till the END of the season and GARY Megson to BE axed at Sheffield WEDNESDAY shortly.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Aren't YOU bored of HAVING a full ENGLISH breakfast EACH time? Or IS it tried AND tested?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What happened to the great pretender this morning ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
MY sausage NEARLY fell out of my MOUTH as I was enjoying MY Full ENGLISH including BLACK Pudding in the CLIFTONVILLE when MY sauce DROPPED a massive BOMBSHELL.

Gus is SEETHING and HAS had a MIGHTY bust up with MICHAEL Owen and DROPPED him for tomorrows TRIP to the KEEPMOAT. Gus said OWEN has been INVISIBLE on the pitch SINCE he SINGED him and unfortunately MY snout doesn't SPEAK fluent URUGUAYAN but the giste was GUS telling him to 'EL slingo your hooko back to SENOR Fergie'.

AS my SAUCE enjoyed HIS Full ENGLISH he gave me a COUPLE of TIT bits some may find INTERESTING. HE expects TERRY Connor to BE appointed manager OF Wolves till the END of the season and GARY Megson to BE axed at Sheffield WEDNESDAY shortly.

What about that MAN pretending to be YOU earlier this morning? Hove bald and unread? DO you want TO comment on this

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would say the joke is wearing thin now, but honestly, what joke?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Always gives me a small chuckle :) If it's boring don't read it! It is pretty obvious what the thread's going to be about.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
dressed-up-bulldog.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here