Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS* TWO strikers MISSING from TODAYS squad

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
JUST met my snout in the Cliftonville in George St and OVER a £3.19 FULL English he told me THAT both WILL Hoskins and Michael OWEN are not in TODAYS squad.

And according to MY sauce NEITHER is injury RELATED although VINCENTELOT maybe MISSING today due to a SLIGHT stiffening in the GROIN area which TANNO is FRANTICALLY trying to RUB away.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Insightful and thought-provoking stuff as usual Ernest. I have now cancelled my Argus, Grauniad and Seagulls TV subscription because the flow of info coming from the ARSE keeps me bang up to date with all things Albion. Keep that SAUCE safe.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is huge, ARS has done well

Is it true the chief editor is now Hugh Janus ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Thats nuffink I heard that last Satdee a massive Albion fan who sometimes wears a blonde wig to matches was masquerading as a ticket inspector on the 16:20 Brighton to Lewes train.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
JUST met my snout in the Cliftonville in George St and OVER a £3.19 FULL English he told me THAT both WILL Hoskins and Michael OWEN are not in TODAYS squad.

This does seem to suggest that the rumour I have heard (from people in the know) about him going to Bournmouth could be true!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Another HOT of the press SCOOP. Naylor EAT your heart OUT. Ernest has the real INSIDE info.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This does seem to suggest that the rumour I have heard (from people in the know) about him going to Bournmouth could be true!

I CAN confirm that HE is going to Bournemouth SHOPPING for the DAY as he doesn't want to SEE a seagulls SHIRT in Brighton and be reminded THAT he's DROPPED.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
as always, the ARS leaks FIRST.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Up the ARS. Then up the AMEX.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here