Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS tomorrow (LONE star STILL ILL)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Nothing BEATS the pleasure of HAVING 6" of meat in my MOUTH first THING on a FRIDAY morning and TODAY I decided to HAVE a LARGE Full English (£4.20) in the CLIFTONVILLE and AS it is PAY day an EXTRA Sausage too. The next BEST thing is WHEN my SAUCE walks in and I know HE will HAVE some news HOT off the press for ME.

My SNOUT didn't DISSAPOINT me this morning and HE gave me the REAL reason why Ken BROWN left so quickly. APPARANTLY the Fat Boy SILM tickets are GOING slower than Dick TIGHT on the way to the BAR when it is HIS round and BIG Ken wanted to know who thought that Norman COCK playing records would appeal to anymore THAN a hundred or so GEEKS and WHEN has some DJ ever played to a CROWD of over 20000 ? Big KEN wanted to CANCEL the GIG and replace it with a 70's LEGENDS night on the FRIDAY featuring artistes SUCH as T Rex , THE Rubettes and SALDE but an ARGUMENT developed and it ENDED up with him or ME situation and WE all know what HAPPENED.

I nearly CHOKED on my SAUSAGE after hearing that but luckily ENOUGH no damage done and then my SAUCE told me the TEAM news for tomorrow, Matt SPARROW is definitely OUT tomorrow as HE is still FEELING the AFFECTS of the virus that FORCED him off the pitch early at Forest. Also GONZALEZ RAYES Jara is STILL suffering from the VIRUS too and is MISSING again.

LASTLY I asked my SAUCE about VINCENTELOT and he HAS had a PEACEFUL week. Last night GUS spent the ENTIRE night gazing at him in ADMIRATION whilst INDIGO CADLERON gently STROKED his cheek. Mrs Poyet HAS ACCEPTED this is HOW it will STAY until May 19th and GUS has promised HER a SUMMER of Uruguayan PASSION to make it up to her. Gus HAS also PROMISED Vincentelot that if HE bangs one in TOMORROW he will treat him to WRESTLEMANIA 28 on SKY Box Office on SUNDAY night as Vincentelot is DESPERATE to see his BROTHER Ricardo RODRIGUEZ in action on the BILL.

I think it is SAFE to say with that on OFFER Vincentelot WILL be FILLING his boots tomorrow AGAINST the 'BORO.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yay. The EXTRA sausage is back.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
As it is.pay day, I hope u paid for your SAUCE?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Can somebody explain why we have now signed CADLERON as a replacement for CLADERON? Is he on loan or a semi?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news on Vincentelot and glad we now all know why Brown left

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I used to think Ernest was a bit boring. Now I'm IN LOVE.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
nothing beats the pleasure of having 6" of meat in my mouth first thing on a friday morning and today i decided to have a large full english (£4.20) in the cliftonville and as it is pay day an extra sausage too. The next best thing is when my sauce walks in and i know he will have some news hot off the press for me.

My snout didn't dissapoint me this morning and he gave me the real reason why ken brown left so quickly. Apparantly the fat boy silm tickets are going slower than dick tight on the way to the bar when it is his round and big ken wanted to know who thought that norman cock playing records would appeal to anymore than a hundred or so geeks and when has some dj ever played to a crowd of over 20000 ? Big ken wanted to cancel the gig and replace it with a 70's legends night on the friday featuring artistes such as t rex , the rubettes and salde but an argument developed and it ended up with him or me situation and we all know what happened.

I nearly choked on my sausage after hearing that but luckily enough no damage done and then my sauce told me the team news for tomorrow, matt sparrow is definitely out tomorrow as he is still feeling the affects of the virus that forced him off the pitch early at forest. Also gonzalez rayes jara is still suffering from the virus too and is missing again.

Lastly i asked my sauce about vincentelot and he has had a peaceful week. Last night gus spent the entire night gazing at him in admiration whilst indigo cadleron gently stroked his cheek. Mrs poyet has accepted this is how it will stay until may 19th and gus has promised her a summer of uruguayan passion to make it up to her. Gus has also promised vincentelot that if he bangs one in tomorrow he will treat him to wrestlemania 28 on sky box office on sunday night as vincentelot is desperate to see his brother ricardo rodriguez in action on the bill.

I think it is safe to say with that on offer vincentelot will be filling his boots tomorrow against the 'boro.

quality sussex bollocks........:cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
More brilliance Ernest :moo:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well your SNOUT missed the HUGE news that RYAN HARVEY is out tomorrow as HE currently HAS tendonitis of the KNEE?!? HUGE loss to the SQUAD surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here