Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for tonight LONE star DROPPED*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
FIRSTLY apologies for MY lack of team NEWS for the Blackpool GAME but as I sat in the CLIFTONVILLE demolishing my LARGE Full English (£4.20 including EXTRA sausage) I received a TEXT from my SAUCE telling me there WAS a big meeting GOING on at the CLUB and he wouldn't be able to MEET me. He told me to KEEP it secret but Ken Brown was for the CHOP and EVEN better news that POODLE Perry was JOINING his mate Dick Tight in Spain where they WOULD live in retirement FINANCED by the 1983 FA Cup Final cash together with the MILLIONS from the SALE of Bobby Zamora.

Anyway BACK to normal SERVICE today and MY sauce JOINED me for a FULL English and as I nibbled on MY sausage HE told me some BIG news for tonights GAME. Gus was SEETHING with anger about the DEFENDING at Blackpool and in PARTICULAR blames Gonzalez Rayes Jara FOR not MARKING Kevin Phillips for the THIRD goal. HE has DECIDED to drop JARA tonight to put it as he SAID to GIVE him 'EL kicko up the ARSO' and will PLAY Indigo CADLERON instead.

OF course everyone WANTS to know the latest on VINCENTELOT and Gus is BECOMING ever more PARANOID about him and KEEPING him fit. So much SO that Gus has now put HIM on 24 hours a DAY watch and does NOT let him out of his SIGHT. HE has EVEN kicked MRS P out of the Poyet marital BED and makes VINCENTELOT sleep there so HE can KEEP his eye on him at ALL TIMES.
The UPSHOT is that when Vincentelot BANGS in the WINNER tonight it will MAKE all these SACRIFICES worthwhile.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:bowdown:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shocking news about Jara Reyes, but Gus needs to do what he needs to do!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh how different our season could have been had Kevin Phillips been persuaded to sign.
How does not passing the ball to Phillips, differ from not passing to CMS?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here