Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MASSIVE team news FOR tomorrow (AND new manager NEWS)

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
JUST back FROM my Friday ASSASINATION with my sauce in the CLIFTONVILLE . I was A bit worried I had BEEN sussed out as I was getting FUNNY looks walking up George St despite being dressed CONSERVATORY and not WEARING my new ELASCITATED jeans or wearing my PYJAMAS and thought someone was TRYING to OUT me.

DESPITE this and over a FULL English including BLACK pudding my TOP secret SNOUT whispered to me with a MOUTHFUL of sausage one WORD and one WORD only about tomorrow 'VINCENTELOT'.

Whether this MEANS he is in the SQUAD or not I don't KNOW but my SAUCE refused to SAY anymore.

As he LEFT me to enjoy the REMAINS of my full ENGLISH he discreetly PLACED a Ladbrokes betting slip IN my hand and on it WAS written 'Neil WANROCK will be the NEW Leeds manager', but take that information for what it IS.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
breakfast120130ns630ok.jpg

Cliftonville MASSIVE

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thank you AGAIN Ernest for being BRAVE enough to bring us the BIG news, FIRST. I wouldn't be SURPRISED if it WAS Andy Naylor behind THE attempt to EXPOSE you and YOUR sauce

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I reckon its NAYLOR that's on your case.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Come on someone has to BITE

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I bet Sheffield United fans won't be happy if that appt happens?

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
DESPITE this and over a FULL English including BLACK pudding my TOP secret SNOUT whispered to me with a MOUTHFUL of sausage one WORD and one WORD only about tomorrow 'VINCENTELOT'.

A mouthful of WHAT?

You DIRTY bastards.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The people demand blood and Ernest delivers via his slices of BLACK pudding.

Is there a book open on the identity of Ernest's snout ? A combination of hot inside information and a mouthful of sausage, must surely narrow down the field a little.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade

Is there a book open on the identity of Ernest's snout ? A combination of hot inside information and a mouthful of sausage, must surely narrow down the field a little.

We could start one - a bit like finding out who the Stig was!

Anyway I will have a punt. I reckon Ernest's SAUCE is the cheery but creepily weird-looking old BEGGAR chappie who hangs around down that END of George Street, with a flat cap with a TOY dog SELLOTAPED to the top of it. Anyone who has been in Sports Dreams or thereabouts recently WILL know the guy I MEAN and he's there so often he must pick up a TIP or two, of either variety.

A cunning disguise for a SNOUT - or is that YOU Ernest?!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

the only thing we know about the snout is his/her codename: Deep Finger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here