Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW (and LONE star GONE)*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Firstly I have TO report SOME disturbing NEWS from the CLIFTONVILLE, the price of a LARGE Full ENGLISH has gone up to £4.30 and I might have to SELL some of my BLING soon to CARRY on EATING there. After that SHOCK I had another one when my SAUCE turned up and told me ABDUL Razak had BEEN sent back to MAINE Road in DISGRACE. I was told to keep it UNDER my hat but the REASON was that Abdul turned up with an AFRICAN zebra (LIKE a normal one but with BLUE stripes and not BLACK ones) to Burnely to BRING the team GOOD luck. The trouble is THAT when Gus FLOUNCED back to the DRESSING room early he FOUND Abdul and his ZEBRA eating the TEAMS Easter Eggs and IT all turned quite ugly when the BOYS found out. NOT only this BUT the ZEBRA got a BIT fruity and BIT Laim BIRDCUTT meaning HE will HAVE to miss the READING game as HE has had to HAVE a RABIES injection.

GUS was furious so RANG Roberto Mancini and told HIM he was SENDING Abdul back IMMEDIATELY and diverted the CAOCH on the way back to MAINE Road where he booted Abdul (and the ZEBRA) off and told him he was FINNISH at the ALBION.

Luckily VINCENTELOT was not AFFECTED by this as HE does not eat EASTER Eggs and INDIGO Cadleron was ABLE to protect him FROM the FRACAS. But my SAUCE told me he is DISTRAUGHT at not scoring on FRIDAY as he was looking FORWARD to his FULL English with me and HE says IF I promise TO take him to the CLIFTONVILLE this week he WILL score TWO against READING.

I have TOLD him GAME on and I will EVEN let him have an EXTRA sausage TOO. With this on OFFER I know VINCENTELOT will be FIRED up and he might even BANG in a hat trick as WE demolish that LARDY bald CLOWN McDermott and his TEAM.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raz has all the trademarks of a Balotelli in the making !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will you and VINCENTELOT be eating the extra SAUSAGE, Lady & The Tramp STYLEE.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Dagenham & Redbridge have certailnly missed VINCENTELOT. Looks like they'll be out of the football league at the end of the season.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
That Zebra was never going to be a good idea was it :nono:

I think Gus aand Tanno put Raz inside the zebra selotaped it up and sent it to City's training ground like a trojan horse.

zebra-donkey-gaza_1531250i.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here