Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive PROTEST planned tonight

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have said for 2 years that Magoo is just a lardy Jocko clown and could not run a bath let alone a football team. His record and the lack of success in his career speaks volumes and it was only because Steve Coppell built such a good team that the Scottish FAILURE was able to get us up by the play offs and the fat FOOL nearly blew that.
Well ENOUGH is enough and tonight is the NIGHT when all true fans can let Magoo and the Clipboard Kid know exactly what we think of them. Even Stevie Wonder can see 2 wins before Christmas is relegation form and the only signing we will need in the transfer window will be Steve Davis as we will be that far behind we will need snookers to stay up.
On behalf of my ARS it has been decided that as soon as the whistle blows for kick off every single member of the crowd that wants Magoo AXED lets rip with a MASSIVE fart. Once the Scottish goon is covered in noxious gas he may get the IDEA that he has outstayed his welcome and SLING his hook.
If anyone gets over enthusiastic when they fire one off and FOLLOW thru I suggest you FLING your shit filled pants at the Clipboard Kid so he gets the message too.
I'm just preparing my pre match meal now of 2 tins of best Heinz beans, a plate of bubble and squeak, a couple of pickled eggs on the slightly off side washed down with some ginger beer.

TONIGHT is the night when Magoo finally gets the message

SACK THE SCOT NOW AND THE CLIPBOARD KID TOO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
I have said for 2 years that Magoo is just a lardy Jocko clown and could not run a bath let alone a football team. His record and the lack of success in his career speaks volumes and it was only because Steve Coppell built such a good team that the Scottish FAILURE was able to get us up by the play offs and the fat FOOL nearly blew that.
Well ENOUGH is enough and tonight is the NIGHT when all true fans can let Magoo and the Clipboard Kid know exactly what we think of them. Even Stevie Wonder can see 2 wins before Christmas is relegation form and the only signing we will need in the transfer window will be Steve Davis as we will be that far behind we will need snookers to stay up.
On behalf of my ARS it has been decided that as soon as the whistle blows for kick off every single member of the crowd that wants Magoo AXED lets rip with a MASSIVE fart. Once the Scottish goon is covered in noxious gas he may get the IDEA that he has outstayed his welcome and SLING his hook.
If anyone gets over enthusiastic when they fire one off and FOLLOW thru I suggest you FLING your shit filled pants at the Clipboard Kid so he gets the message too.
I'm just preparing my pre match meal now of 2 tins of best Heinz beans, a plate of bubble and squeak, a couple of pickled eggs on the slightly off side washed down with some ginger beer.

TONIGHT is the night when Magoo finally gets the message

SACK THE SCOT NOW AND THE CLIPBOARD KID TOO :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Top class Ernest, ARS Rules!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Low standards you lot, this is a PISS POOR windup. Bring back the tricycle stories

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bunch of tossers, anyone who agrees with this shit is a f***ing twat.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not one of the better ones. Best so far was the "kicking the lardy jocko's arse down Tongdean Lane" one, that was a goodun.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will have to do this in spirit as I am doing something much better tonight

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here