Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive PROTEST planned tomorrow

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Enough is ENOUGH, 14 days into the transfer window and exactly NO new players have been signed to strengthen our THREAD BARE squad. It's time now to let the IDIOTS running the club know exactly what we think of them and the ARS will be co-ordinating a day of ANARCHY tomorrow that will make the York riot look like a kiddies tea party.
As the leader of the ARS I will be setting the example for others to FOLLOW , I shall be using all the TRICKS at my disposal and firstly I will be enter the Queens Head public house at the Station where I shall stuff 6 cushions up my shirt, put on a black anorak and my Magoo mask and turn myself into a LARDY Jocko CLOWN whence I shall board the 2pm No.27 bus to Withdean. Halfway up Dyke Road I will order the driver to stop and then I'll BOOT off the bus ANYONE who disagrees with me ESPECIALLY if they're much SMALLER.
When the bus arrives at Withdean I SHALL sprint to the gents shitters for the next part of my PLAN, in trap 2 of the bog I will put on my ALBION replica kit with the No.7 on the back , put some black boot polish on my face and a afro wig and hey PRESTO I'll be a Leon Knight lookalike, I'll then hide behind the dug out. When that lardy Jocko CLOWN walks across the pitch I'll jump out and scare the SHIT out of him and he will fill his PANTS with fright. He will think he is going to get TWATTED again like on the Southampton coach and with a bit of LUCK he will be so SCARED he will not only run out of the ground he'll run out of Brighton too. And if that Clipboard Kid starts he'll get some too like he copped in training.
The FINAL piece of the master plan will come at half time, after I have put on some old tramps clothes, a grey wig and a stick on grey goatee beard together with a wallet that has never been opened for 20 years and naturally a pair of glasses on a bit of string. I will then walk on the pitch with the radio mike ( I know what you're thinking, I'll be lucky if it works) and to the sound of cheers of all the real supporters I'll tell everyone I'm a potless pillock, I haven't got a CLUE how to run a FOOTBALL club, I'm a glory hunter and best of all not only is Magoo AXED, the lapdog Perry is SACKED and I will PROMISE to hand over the club to the ARS
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That is quality :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
About. f***ing. Time. DIRECT action is what is needed. All hail Ernests ARS :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ernest is back:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
And when you take over ernest get a tried and tested english manager in, how about roy hodgeson and lenny im a brightonian lawrence as a dream double:clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
chicken run said:
And when you take over ernest get a tried and tested english manager in, how about roy hodgeson and lenny im a brightonian lawrence as a dream double:clap2:

Now that is a good idea.

Lennie Lawrence. Who got Charlton into the top flight and managed to keep them up. While they were at selhurst park, on a shoestring. Using honest TRIED and TESTED players.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Ernest said:

When the bus arrives at Withdean I SHALL sprint to the gents shitters for the next part of my PLAN, in trap 2 of the bog I will put on my ALBION replica kit with the No.7 on the back , put some black boot polish on my face and a afro wig and hey PRESTO I'll be a Leon Knight lookalike, I'll then hide behind the dug out. When that lardy Jocko CLOWN walks across the pitch I'll jump out and scare the SHIT out of him and he will fill his PANTS with fright. He will think he is going to get TWATTED again like on the Southampton coach and with a bit of LUCK he will be so SCARED he will not only run out of the ground he'll run out of Brighton too.

:lolol: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here