Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass Leaving of Southampton Fans

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Never seen so many leave so early in the match. Its hardly a long trip back is it?

downsclown

Jan 1, 2012
What was worth staying for. We score a goal its not given. D'Urso had a definate BENT towards the home side. And if I remember at our place, both the given pens were never pens and the three that should have been were not, and your fans all pissed off from StMarys with the score at 3-0. As always in football, what goes round, comes round. After Lamberts sending off we were hammered, no two ways about it. Caskey one for the future I reckon.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
What was worth staying for. We score a goal its not given. D'Urso had a definate BENT towards the home side. And if I remember at our place, both the given pens were never pens and the three that should have been were not, and your fans all pissed off from StMarys with the score at 3-0. As always in football, what goes round, comes round. After Lamberts sending off we were hammered, no two ways about it. Caskey one for the future I reckon.

Fair comment, just wasn't your day.

Brilliant performance from our lot.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
'definate (sic) BENT' eh? dyslexia & attempted wit(?) in the one sentence - shame your players weren't so versatile yesterday ??? :rock: :albion2:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Can't remember the last time Saints lost in Sussex - are we talking Goldstone days ?

yeah,got me thinking that too,always done well at the goldstone,that 6th round of the fa cup was a killer,honestly thought we were going back to wembley

i was thinking div 3 south days,but no, feb 81,night game,we won 2-0 with giles stille scoring a header from neil mcnab cross,saints team included dave watson,kevin keegan,mick channon & charlie george amongst others

funny enough it was the 3rd home game in a row that the gate was 23k

spurs 23,610
liverpool 23,275
saints 23,715

notable other gates

man utd 23,277
man utd (cup) 26,915
scum 27,387

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here