Votes: 33 56.9%
  • N/A, I'm a gayer or a eunuch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whilst NSC has been down, I have been debating this very important issue with some chums.

Would you f*** Mary, Queen of Shops?

Yes, she is a gayer (well, bi actually but currently shacked up with a lady), and yes she's a trifle OLD. But think of the power, the intelligence and sharpness, and the fact that in my opinion she scrubs up reasonably well.

Reponses to this question, have so far ranged from "like a rat up a drainpipe" to "I honestly believe I would be sick if I had a turn on her. I really do"

Where do you stand on this crucial debate?
mary-portas.jpg

mary_portas_1414637c.jpg

CBD49EF4-C757-6823-C402960920BE019B.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I had a similar thought whilst watching the show this week (not usually my sort of thing, this show, but this is actually rather good - she knows what she's talking about).

I came to the conclusion, that, she is actually probably quite a bit older than she looks, one up-close shot, showed a lot of lines under the make-up. The hair looks false as well. I would guess she's minted though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I couldn't ... she's just not attractive in my book!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
she was as saucy as f*** last week with the people with the bonkers nick nacks shop. now she is a tent peg pegger she has just gone up 10 fold in my estimation.

i would blue tack a back in five minutes note to the shop door for her any day of the week.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Definitely one for the stock room. There have been many others in the past, they did seem to like it on the boxes of envelopes. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here