Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Marvellous Scenes' banner

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Does anyone have an opinion as to whether this should make an appearance at Reading? In other words, should NSC's very own banner be unfurled for all to see, or should I not bother me arse?

Your thoughts, please Ladies and Gents...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think I'll take the Wrexham one. No reason why MScenes shouldnt go!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No one wants to see our giant flag, so I won't bother getting in touch with Reading...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
No one wants to see our giant flag, so I won't bother getting in touch with Reading...
What's the point, it's the wrong colour now, it'll look a touch silly.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
so let's fundraise for another giant flag...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think people want to see it but no-one can be bothered to take it and fetch it back.

I would have done it if Ned had been with me but he is on shifts this week.

I will volunteer when I can. How about others?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Large One said:
Does anyone have an opinion as to whether this should make an appearance at Reading? In other words, should NSC's very own banner be unfurled for all to see, or should I not bother me arse?

Your thoughts, please Ladies and Gents...

I liked it - until it took a piece out of my finger as it was going past....steer slear of the top right hand corner I tells ya !! :angry: :lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, take the big flag. Let's try and make a splash in this divison and make ourselves known. I'm not going but will be at Watford to lend a hand.

Robert will be pleased to see it too.

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Understood Safeway.

So who can take the Robert Eaton flag to Reading? They turned us down last time then had their own flag there!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DP ring them up and try.

I have a copy of the fire safety certificate on me if you cannot find the one in the bag.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Downloaded Penguin said:
Understood Safeway.

So who can take the Robert Eaton flag to Reading? They turned us down last time then had their own flag there!

We DID take the flag to Reading on our last visit. I remember that game well for the "What's it like to see a FLAG!!!" chant, Zamora cheekily setting up Brooker, and Paul Kitson actually playing a game, coming on to "Who are ya, who are ya!!!", and then actually scoring!!!!

Marvellous Scenes indeed!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

(Or did I dream that 2-1 victory?)

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Downloaded Penguin said:

I've already offered to take it but you've given me a damn good ignoring too....

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here