Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Perry

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Have been on the WSU open evening tonight and the Amex is AMAZING :amex:

Martin Perry was very happy to talk to everyone tonight and answered any questions we had, however two things that did come across was that our club clearly have Premiership ambitions, and his dislike for NSC :down:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Martin Perry was very happy to talk to everyone tonight and answered any questions we had, however two things that did come across was that our club clearly have Premiership ambitions, and his dislike for NSC :down:

You didn't mention the carpet did you? He doesn't like talking about the carpet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did MP choose the carpet ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Interesting. I really believe we will be in the premier league within Perry's term of office. I equally believe that NSC will be here when Perry has long gone :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stuff him if he can't stand a fans internet board

Feb 14, 2010
Good news that he doesn't like NSC... I remember some directors at the Albion didn't like Gulls Eye. Its always good to be kept on our toes

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Interesting. I really believe we will be in the premier league within Perry's term of office. I equally believe that NSC will be here when Perry has long gone :D

He advised that he is working at present to add an additional 8000 seats to our AMAZING stadium, and I was left in no doubt that everything that has has been done already, and is being done at present is to make sure Brighton & Hove Albion host Premier League Football sooner rather then later :ohmy:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
He advised that he is working at present to add an additional 8000 seats to our AMAZING stadium, and I was left in no doubt that everything that has has been done already, and is being done at present is to make sure Brighton & Hove Albion host Premier League Football sooner rather then later :ohmy:

Would make sense, the sooner Tony's investment is realised the better! I'm very confident that we will be in or have been to the Premier League within 5 years.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Both Martin Perry and Derek Chapman have done massive amounts to get this stadium built, and remain largely unsung heroes. They should both be very, very proud of their accomplishments.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Both Martin Perry and Derek Chapman have done massive amounts to get this stadium built, and remain largely unsung heroes. They should both be very, very proud of their accomplishments.

This in shedloads. My personal opinion is that Perry deserves more recognition at the Stadium than DK. It is very much his stadium in my mind.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I often read about so-called wonder Chief Execs who are hailed in the business community. From what I've seen of Martin Perry he deserves to have his own dedicated supplement in the Financial Times. Possibly without realising it, he is a superb example of how to lead - quietly delivering an immensely challenging project with drive, good-humour, intelligence, political nous, and, above all, enthusiasm!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally posted by Jim in the West

I often read about so-called wonder Chief Execs who are hailed in the business community. From what I've seen of Martin Perry he deserves to have his own dedicated supplement in the Financial Times. Possibly without realising it, he is a superb example of how to lead - quietly delivering an immensely challenging project with drive, good-humour, intelligence, political nous, and, above all, enthusiasm!

Very good post !

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

And still had time to help Bristol City out with their application. Well done MP.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes he has done a lot but its a shame he did not appoint the Hardings catering company as the caters as they have surported Brighton thru thick and thin and are real brighton fans that was the only thing I was upset about on my visit tonight oh and the trains being cancelled.
Cant wait for the season to start.

He likes Ernest, though.

:)

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I f***ing DON'T like him, in FACT some days I wake up HATING him more than Dick Tight and that ANNOYS me. If he HAD spent MORE time building Falmer instead of BEING Dick Tights LAPDOG the new ground would have BEEN built YEARS ago.

DICK TIGHT OUT

POODLE PERRY OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:mad::mad::mad:

All true - but I bet you can't wait for SEVEN to make his first visit to the AMEX.. :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here