Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin Allen

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Anyone else entertained by his antics?

Particularly enjoyed it when he exaggerated banging his head against the side of the dugout and the one when he ran around the back of the dugout, bent down and flicked a couple of V signs at the ref before straightening up and walking nonchalantly around to the front again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure I'd want an Albion manager playing silly buggers with the crowd like that durng a game. All quite amusing I suppose, but not particularly professional and actually mildly embarrassing. A bit like an Ian Holloway press conference.

Anyone else entertained by his antics?

Particularly enjoyed it when he exaggerated banging his head against the side of the dugout and the one when he ran around the back of the dugout, bent down and flicked a couple of V signs at the ref before straightening up and walking nonchalantly around to the front again.

I would love it if he was our boss, might tell Knight and Perry a few truths.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
quality bloke and manager, got shafted at Leicester and good to see him back, shame he not ours personally

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yeah it was funny, but it did get to the point where he was more occupied with these "entertaining antics" than getting his teams tactics right.

I can see how people love him or hate him.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Yeah it was funny, but it did get to the point where he was more occupied with these "entertaining antics" than getting his teams tactics right.

I can see how people love him or hate him.

Yeah, MA controlled himself and concentrated on tactics & substitutions.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I don't think he meant it at first, then started acting too the crowd a bit too much. I thought it was more amusing when Savage shouted to him f*** OFF YA' DICKHEAD:lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was funny to begin with, but became horribly cringeworthy

Exactement.

Initially amusing, but then turned a bit "Look at me everyone, I'm so WACKY".

It wasn't as though most of the decisions he disagreed with were remotely controversial (though I can't be the only one who held my breath when they had that penalty shout in the second half).

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mad as a box of frogs isn't he?!

Terrific entertainment

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here