Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Congratulations :clap:

Jonathan Marray and Fredrick Nielsen

4-6 6-4 7-6 6-7 6-3

The first British man since 1936 to win the Men's Doubles title, and the first Dane since his own grandfather.

Last edited:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Marray/nielson

Take a bow !! And and English lad to..... Fantastic.

As for Murray tomorrow couldn't give a flying f@@k if he loses.... Miserable Scottish @"(/? Clearly doesn't like the English !!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Take a bow !! And and English lad to..... Fantastic.

As for Murray tomorrow couldn't give a flying f@@k if he loses.... Miserable Scottish @"(/? Clearly doesn't like the English !!!

What a pathetic, mealy-mouthed response to a hugely successful, BRITISH sportsman.

I would LOVE IT if Andy Murray wins tomorrow.

COME ON ANDY :clap:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well done Marray and Nielson, a truely amazing story.......

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
What a pathetic, mealy-mouthed response to a hugely successful, BRITISH sportsman.

I would LOVE IT if Andy Murray wins tomorrow.

COME ON ANDY :clap:

Expressing an opinion, think the guy is a total misery and always sour faced. Little personality and not likeable.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Expressing an opinion, think the guy is a total misery and always sour faced. Little personality and not likeable.

Does a sportsman have to be likeable before anyone supports him? He is a good tennis player, and I couldn't give a flying one about his personality.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
First men's doubles winner since 1936, can Murray now join Marray and become first British men's singles winner since Fred Perry in the same year?

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...

Hes a professional sportsman ffs, not a fecking politician! Who cares what his personality is like! Pros devote their lives to their sports, they have no other life and often little personality.

Oh and very well done marray, now come on Murray!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here