Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark McGhee

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Storer68 said:
Can't have been me that told him to "Sort it out" then:lolol: :lolol:

============================================

I reckon the better atmosphere was created by the albion fans next to the Wigan coach load... they seemed to make loads of noise thus distracting from the torrent of abuse and sound of peoples chairs thwacking back into position as people stampeded out...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I wa spleasantly surprised that not that many people actually left early or it didn't seem like it as looking round it still looked pretty full towards the game.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
fourthteamtillidie said:
============================================

I reckon the better atmosphere was created by the albion fans next to the Wigan coach load... they seemed to make loads of noise thus distracting from the torrent of abuse and sound of peoples chairs thwacking back into position as people stampeded out...

It was a great night in U-block !!! :clap2: :ascarf: :clap2:

The fact is, the minority of moaning whingers were gone by half-time and that improved the atmosphere no end. If we could ever guarantee getting 5 in the second half, it would be a great thing always to go on in at the break 4-0 down.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree with London Irish.

Fron where I was in block J there seemed to be a bit of 'gallows humour'.

Or maybe it was just that lots of us looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and thought been here too many times like in the 'old days' when average sides at the time like Blackburn, Middlesboro, Sunderland and the mighty Borient would stick 3 or 4 past us at the Goldstone, we might as well make the best of it.

I would like to say that I am going back to the late 80's early 90's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here