Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Mcghee - has won the scottish prem

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Ok, so he hasnt won it outright with the mothers....but lets be honest..the top two places are more or less gone before a ball is kicked in august.

To finish 3rd is what every team is aiming for at the start of the season accept rangers and celtic and I for one would like to congratulate Mark on a fantastic season.

WELL DONE MARK'Y BOY!

:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its not his team
scotland is an easy league to manage is
he hasnt got any black players
he will lose the dressing room next season

:bla::bla::bla:

anything else ive forgotten?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
We all know Mcghee always does well in his first season. Watch them slide into oblivion next year.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McGhee is SHIT.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
If he finishs third or fourth, he has again shown he is a succesfull manager. He really has had to deal with some serious issues this year and was also considered for the Scotland position.

Football throws up some good debates, and I think McGhee has been one of the best managers for us. Good luck and well done Mark.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McGhee is, was and always will be SHIT.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't care what he does, as long as he doesn't have anything more to do with The Albion.

For someone who doesn't care don't you find it a little strange that you post on EVERY Mark McGhee thread???

You care so much that you actually want him to fail. Come on be big enough to admit it.

PS Most successful Albion manager of recent times....live with it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
scotland is an easy league to manage is
To be fair, there are quite a lot of managers who've done well there and failed miserably in England. Bobby Williamson, Craig Levien, Tommy Burns, McLeish looks like taking Birmingham down, etc.

Ok, so he hasnt won it outright with the mothers....but lets be honest..the top two places are more or less gone before a ball is kicked in august.

To finish 3rd is what every team is aiming for at the start of the season accept rangers and celtic and I for one would like to congratulate Mark on a fantastic season.

WELL DONE MARK'Y BOY!

:clap:

What is wrong wrong with you?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The SPL is RUBBISH.

Steve Thomson apparantly looked QUALITY in it and has looked average for us.

I think we would probably BEAT Motherwell. How about a Scottish TOUR?

Mark McGhee's GOON Squad need to get over it. He got sacked and is no longer here. Life goes on and Brighton get BETTER. That is what we should be celebrating...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
yeah Richie how we have succeeded since McGhee left 2 whole years, 2 seasons in the 3rd division and we have achieved

nothing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We were so desperate for instant success we sacked Mcghee after 7 league games and the hard facts are Wilkins has delivered nothing in 2 years, 7th may as well be 20th, it means nothing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
IN A HIGHER DIVISION, FFS :censored::shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sorry but my aspirations are higher than hanging onto 3rd division status. I have seen the club for 4 seasons in the highest league and in an FA Cup final so I suppose my expectations are higher than younger fans who have known nothing but abject failure for 15 years.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Well, at least we STAYED in the division...

AND at least we have won more than half a dozen homes games in the last 50...not something McGhee could BOAST at one time.

Yep we have stayed in this division. That's not good! I think we all know that McGhee would have had us back in The Championship by now.

So much bitterness from some people. I can never understand why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here