Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcella "Poodle" Whittingdale Exposed!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
My knowledge of the Falmer situation is about the same as Norman Baker (not the sex offender)'s cock.....

sussex.jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Blow-wave news reporting at its worst.

I used to work with a 'journalist', who also did some TV reporting now and again. To say her life was 'pink and fluffy', and every story she wrote had a 'pink and fluffy' angle to it wouldn't tell half the tale. But I would say this...

About three or four years ago, our magazine did an interview and ran an article (not exactly in-deph) about Natasha Kaplinsky. In fact, my colleague definitely saw herself as a friend to the stars. Cutting a long story short, Des Lynam saw the piece and wanted to be in the magazine, so we obliged. Unfortuntately, the same 'pink and fluffy' interviewer did the story, but the questions she asked were so light and airy and poofy that when the article ran, Lynam was furious. There was very little depth or substance to it, and I think he was expecting something a bit meatier. I did say to the boss at the time that I should have done the interview, but alas, too late.

My point is, I can relate to Marcella the Poodle, and can see that, fundamentally, she almost certainly wants nothing to do with the story because it's about nasty, horrid football hooligans. Ew!

But I could be wrong - she may just be extremely gullible. Or stupid.

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
HampshireSeagulls said:

Yeah but as you are either a serving member or an ex-member of the armed forces ... it's compulsory. Check your contract with HM forces, bottom of page three next to the bit about 'pissing in your oppo's locker after a grievous night on raz in Gib', it says ' you must shag all females including those that look like Wildebeest' she obviously falls into the ' should be running across the serengeti with the rest of the herd' category.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:

Have to say having seen her close up on several occasions she looks better in the flesh (ooh err missus) than she does on TV.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here