Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maradona's wealth

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Maradona's personal wealth was reportedly worth over £450 million three years ago.

In February this year he was ordered by an Italian court to pay back tax of over £25million.

Until ill health put a stop, he charged £250,000 a time for guest appearances in exhibition matches.

Dunno what the current state is with his health and cocaine bills!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He's lost a load of weight recently after having his stomach stapled. He's apparently kicked the drug habit too.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If the guy has got lots of money and is genuinely intersted in the club for footballs sake then wed be insane to not listen to what he has to offer.

I coudnt give a toss if he took copious amounts of coke or hand balled in 1986.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Albion Dan said:
If the guy has got lots of money and is genuinely intersted in the club for footballs sake then wed be insane to not listen to what he has to offer.

I coudnt give a toss if he took copious amounts of coke or hand balled in 1986.

I'd be scared stiff that he'd be out to fleece us, though.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
I'd be scared stiff that he'd be out to fleece us, though.

Not really much to be fleeced after Archer and Bellotti did us though ELS.:angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Silent Bob said:
Plenty of COKE too. :clap2: :clap2:

Do you think Robert Codner will be looking for a return to the club if Maradona comes in??!!!!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
B.M.F said:
Not really much to be fleeced after Archer and Bellotti did us though ELS.:angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Pah! Here we are, pulled ourselves away from the brink of extinction thanks to those c u n t s and then we fall into the hands of a mafia-controlled coke fiend with enough baggage to fill ten Jumbo Jets. He owes big bucks all over the place already. So he ties the Albion into it, then we lose Falmer cos of some cartel he's got himself involved in. I know I'm talking out of my arse here, but it smells bad to me, mate.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Pah! Here we are, pulled ourselves away from the brink of extinction thanks to those c u n t s and then we fall into the hands of a mafia-controlled coke fiend with enough baggage to fill ten Jumbo Jets. .

Sounds just like Chelski to me though:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here