Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Many of you will be dleighted to hear that I have recieved a letter from ....

D

Deleted User X18H

Many of you will be delighted to hear that I have recieved a letter from ....

the East Sussex Advisory commitee advising my application and recent interview to become a Magistrate has been accepted and I will take to the bench on a probaitionary basis from Feb 2007.

Watch out;)

Last edited:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
You've just been added. I'm fed up with your tiresome bollocks.

No-one cares if you dropped a file in front of the boss, are going to a wedding in Peterborough or whatever it is you feel the need to tell people who don't care.

Edit Ignore List

Ernest
Adriodinho
Tony Meolas Loan Spell
hove born&bred

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh dear.

Maybe someone should point them in the direction of some of the garbage you post on here

:lolol: :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And I've just farted. Which is the more interesting?

D

Deleted User X18H

Hannibal, I have never heard of you before but you seem ever so interested in and remember everything I post.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Here's a quick legal test for you, checking your suitability for this (most probably fictitious) role:

Brighton fan is up before the beak for spraying 'You're all a bunch of wankers', and 'Cock Piss De Vecchi' on the LDC civic offices.

Do you
a) recommend a custodial sentence
b) send them merrily on their way with a medal and the Freedom of Lewes.

D

Deleted User X18H

Tooting Gull said:
Here's a quick legal test for you, checking your suitability for this (most probably fictitious) role:

Brighton fan is up before the beak for spraying 'You're all a bunch of wankers', and 'Cock Piss De Vecchi' on the LDC civic offices.

Do you
a) recommend a custodial sentence
b) send them merrily on their way with a medal and the Freedom of Lewes.
Alam Partridge fan are we ....... Iwould obviousley recommend if found guilty of criminal damage 200 hours community service at Ms De Vecchi's house refitting her electrics.;)

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
hove born&bred said:
Hannibal, I have never heard of you before but you seem ever so interested in and remember everything I post.

I don't think he can see you now!! :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well done HB&B. I was thinking of trying that myself.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Many of you will be delighted to hear that I have recieved a letter from ....

hove born&bred said:
the CPS to say that my child molestation case will go to court.

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Many of you will be delighted to hear that I have recieved a letter from ....

Everest said:
I am not Matthew Knight

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Many of you will be delighted to hear that I have recieved a letter from ....

hove born&bred said:
the East Sussex Advisory commitee advising my application and recent interview to become a Magistrate has been accepted and I will take to the bench on a probaitionary basis from Feb 2007.

Watch out;)

dgaf.jpg

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
hove born&bred said:

Don't post it and I won't remember it.

Cheers,

DJ Leon

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

hove born&bred said:

Watch out;)

Oh good. My passport needs renewing around then. You can legally sign the back of the photo. Doesn't that make you feel powerful?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here