Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

many going to yeovil?

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
how many are we gonna get at yeovil on saturday....show some support.....lets get the result..

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009
I havent seen us win away for 4 years now and having been to huddersfield and orient this year already I think you will all thank me for staying away. Jeff Stelling and the gang await.

Seeeeaagulls!!!!!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Probably around 400 I'd imagine.

Definitely more than that, there must have been at least double that there last season, although I understand a lot of people will be staying at home watching the England game on the internet.

Rodfox

Jan 6, 2008
around 300-400 i reckon

300-400 would be pathetic for a first div. side, there are conference sides that take more away. A friend of mine who supports Oxford, said they took over 500 to Gateshead, and regularly 2000 away last season.

The only extenuating circumstance is that they have a bigger fan base than us and are a bigger club.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
300-400 would be pathetic for a first div. side, there are conference sides that take more away. A friend of mine who supports Oxford, said they took over 500 to Gateshead, and regularly 2000 away last season.

The only extenuating circumstance is that they have a bigger fan base than us and are a bigger club.

he's not far off to be honest, i would hazard a guess of around 400-500!
went last year and we almost got 600 there but after allready being at brentford, swansea, millwall, bristol rovers & orient away it seems like a good atmosphere but its slowy starting to die with all these results so i think most people will give it a miss & catch the England game!
to be fair i'd still go if i wasnt working....saints is my next away game :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Oxford United is the only example in non-league of having equal or better attendances. No surprise there as they are a relatively large club and would not be in the conference if it were for Firoz.

I am not sure about 2,000 away, but I stand to be corrected on that front. I am pretty sure my brother-in-law mentioned that they average about 400.

However, your last point, you are neglecting to include that they are a winning team at the moment and ticket prices will, no doubt, be cheaper.

Jan 30, 2008

your "friend" ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here