Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MANURE Shirt

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS some idiot was in the North Stand today with his pristine new red Manure home shirt and a chavvy nike baseball hat - looked about 14 years old.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
There is a bigger picture here, when a kid is young they generally support the team their friends support or the most popular team in his school etc, it takes a lot to go against peer pressure.

When I was younger in the mid 80s I followed Liverpool, this was until the Albion bug bit. Now there's only one team for me.

This kid was at the Withdean probably with someone paying Albion money for tickets, programmes and food etc. Let him wear his ManUre shirt, hopefully he'll feel out of place and pester his dad for an Albion one.

Just my tuppence. These kids are to be welcomed, they can be converted.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Downloaded Penguin said:
There is a bigger picture here, when a kid is young they generally support the team their friends support or the most popular team in his school etc, it takes a lot to go against peer pressure.

When I was younger in the mid 80s I followed Liverpool, this was until the Albion bug bit. Now there's only one team for me.
exactly the same with me

except swap mid 80s for mid 90s

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never with me when I were a lad......... (I won't bore you) :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
im 19 and supported brighton from when i was 3 or 4, but i did follow spurs a bit as well from about age of 12 when i moved to southend for a few years, just a friends thing but never stopped going to see albion.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Dirty minds the pair of you. :wave:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
There was a lad in the south stand with a chav baseball cap and a west ham shirt on with a load of his chav mates. About 15 or 16 the lot of them.

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Does it really matter ? he could be wearing anything as far as i am concerned, he had paid to watch the albion thus putting money into the club .
are we going to have a go at people wearing red t shirts instead of blue and white? get a life and live with it.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
My son is at school in London and is surrounded by kids in Chelsea, Fulham, Arsenal shirts etc and has been completely indoctrinated into the way of the Albion, as it should be. He has now succesfully converted some undecideds into declaring their support for the Albion.

Mind you, he is only eight and I suspect that I may have some re-indoctrination to be carried out in the years to come.

More worryingly for me were the two individuals walking around Brighton in Palarse shirts.

Also worrying than that were the moron Coventry supporters in Yates' before the match that I had to sit near in the Cov end (no home tickets available to me unfortunately). Still, managed to get away with it as the free kick looked so poor from my vantage point that I couldn't quite believe it had gone in.

:flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here