Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manure or Leeds?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'd like to see United totaly humiliate Leeds, send 'em back over the penines with a resounding 5-0 defeat or similar. Just can't bring myself to have any care for Leeds, especially as long as Bates is there. And after listening to their fans after they went 2-1 up, it couldn't happen to a more unpleasant bunch of scrotes. f*** em, and I hope they blow the league again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Simple check list... Check Birth Certificate ..... Under 14 ?
Check face in mirror.... Far Eastern ?

If yes to one or both it's Manure !

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You do realise the keeper doesn't actually do anything? The reason Ladak employed Harper as manager is so that he could make all the big decisons.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
My Northern correspondent suggests that it will be full works, toe to toe, and may the best Englishman win, as it should be. Peacehaven Pete may be going as an official observer of the HPAC provided he can get a new tyre for the Mondeo.

Remember the rules, no scarfers, no LOL's (Little Old Ladies for those of you not ITK) and no facking OB, got it.

God Bless the Queen Mum.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
this will be leeds cup final, they will get stuffed

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I can't decide. Both are equally culpable of destroying the game of football.

Much as i despise Leeds, didn't their purchase of Mark Beeney probably save us from going out of business?

Still, hope they get tonked against Man Utd.

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'd like to see United totaly humiliate Leeds, send 'em back over the penines with a resounding 5-0 defeat or similar. Just can't bring myself to have any care for Leeds, especially as long as Bates is there. And after listening to their fans after they went 2-1 up, it couldn't happen to a more unpleasant bunch of scrotes. f*** em, and I hope they blow the league again.

correct answer :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Much as i despise Leeds, didn't their purchase of Mark Beeney probably saved us from going out of business?

Still, hope they get tonked against Man Utd.

It did theoretically, I guess. I would imagine that Archer or Stanley would have had the cash to save us anyway, but it made a better story.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good question.....is there any way that they can both lose:lol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Leeds no question !!!! hope they thrash the dirty red pricks

97_keane_haaland_350x300.jpg

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Certainly going to be a fair bit of crowd trouble at that game.Maybe not on the scale of West Ham/Millwall but the Old Bill will make sure it has an early kick-off,no doubt.

Who do i want to win? That's like asking me how i would like to die-stabbed or shot.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
leeds, i always go for the underdog, and i f***ing hate man utd.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Certainly going to be a fair bit of crowd trouble at that game.Maybe not on the scale of West Ham/Millwall but the Old Bill will make sure it has an early kick-off,no doubt.

Who do i want to win? That's like asking me how i would like to die-stabbed or shot.
it is a 1pm kick off on the sunday. they are still deciding if they can be arsed to cope with 8.5k leeds fans or wish to limit the allocation.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i hope the mancs field the strongest possible team and wipe the floor with leeds ,we then beat either stickpot of torky ,draw the mancs away and wipe the floor with them .

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

i dont think that will stop these two,they hate each other just as much and havent met in years! somewhere something nasty will happen,especially as leeds could get 10,000 tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here