marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
black with white legs....??

Why not.....

2019-10-12 01.53.38.jpg

31U05MZAfJL._SX466_.jpg

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Now being detained under the Mental Health Act.
No longer under the Terrorism Act.

Last edited:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Daughter was an undergrad there; just started back as a postgrad. If I have to do that bloody drive one more time! :wink:
Tell me about it. My daughter is at Manchester Uni and I still can't believe the amount of stuff we had to cram into the car each time she changes property.
She is loving Manchester.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Tell me about it. My daughter is at Manchester Uni and I still can't believe the amount of stuff we had to cram into the car each time she changes property.
She is loving Manchester.

Choice Vehicle Rentals have been a godsend on that front, their small vans (Transit Connect or new Peugeot Partners) are ideal, can get a push bike upright in one of those plus the 2000 items of clothing that most teenage girls seem to have :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It is a sweeping comment, but I really don't like Manchester and it does have a "nasty" vibe in the centre. Just me maybe. I go quite often for work and I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

Can’t beat a good generalisation.....

See no reference to the city centre in your last post - just the place as a whole. At least you’ve now narrowed it down to the “centre” of the city “seeming” to be full of pricks.

My daughter goes to university there. I’ll let her know what you think the next time you pass her on Deansgate.

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here